𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝟰𝟲𝟱

Y/N'S POV

Word Count: 998

Word Count: 998

Prison, cell 465. You repeatedly went over this exact line while you accelerated as fast as you could. As infamous as you are, you wouldn't be surprised if they still found a way to find out what you're up to and try to stop you.

Outdoing the steps of your old man had seemed to be your only goal in life. "Life is a crazy bull, and you have to grab it by the horns." A line told to you countless times by your father.  Each time hardship seemed to make it's way into your life, the same line subconsciously ran through your mind.  Lord knows you would need this quote more than ever now.

What better way was there to outdo your father than breaking him out of prison? Certainly it would show your greatness to him. It's not that your dad didn't believe in you or support you, oh it was nothing of that sort. More of a haha or keke if you must. Your own daughter that you showed the ropes of the criminal lifestyle, breaking you out of prison is just golden.

At your arrival you spy many men guarding different sections of the prison. Security was strictly enforced all around the prison, to no surprise. Despite the number of bald head guards blocking your way, no ounce of fear ran through your blood.

"Put your hands up!" a guard yells from behind you. maybe I spoke to soon. You slowly turn facing him with your hands in the air, intending every move you make. "I'm just a tad bit lost, do you think you can help me, sir?" Your hands are no longer by your head but on your hips, which are accentuated by your hand placement. His eyes fall on your body, which also came to no surprise. At the slightest moment of distraction you hurriedly take action. Your long claws slice through his throat causing blood to gush out like a flood. You slide his keys off his belt and take his walkie-talkie out of his hand. Things are warming up.

Due to the generous help of that guard, scurrying your way into Appletree was as simple as lifting a toe. Your eyes scope out the scene, looking for nothing in particular. There seemed to be way more guards outside than inside. Supposedly they did anticipate your arrival. It was to no prevail anyways. You crawl and creep your way through the various numbered off sections of cells, hoping that 465 would appear soon. Just as you enter the 400 section, the power goes out. "Great, just my fucking luck." Visibility wasn't your concern as of getting your dad, someone without your vision advantage to successfully follow you. He's just gonna have to make it work.

You successfully find your way to his cell, hoping he would be easy to work with. "Pa, I'm here to get you out. Hurry and hold unto me at all times." You explain while unlocking his cell. "My own daughter came to break me out of prison, I couldn't be any prouder." he proudly exclaims hugging you very close. It's been about a week since he was placed in prison, his hug didn't even need to be as long as he made it.

The two of you were buddies in crime when not just regular New York citizens. Abuser's houses, racists's shops, hell many people faced the wrath of y/n and Walt. Y'all's last expedition landed your dad right in Appletree and you dangerously close. It was going as any other robbery, smooth and without clues. You awaited your dads return on the roof of the house, but something was strange about this trip. Your dad didn't explain much to you about this mission other than take watch and absolutely stay out.

Suspicion arose in you the longer you sat on the roof until you decided to just take a peak of the scene inside the house. The view left your mouth agape and eyes bewildered. Your dad was profusely beating up the man who you assumed owned the house.
This was not apart of y'alls agreement. There weren't many rules, but the ones that were rules were big.
1. No leaving clues
2. No violence
3. Don't leave each other behind
Yeah like I said there are only three and whatever but your dad so happened to be violating two out of three of the rules right now. Cop sirens flooded your ears and confusion flooded your mind. Confused as to who this man was or why dad was beating him to death? What should you do? Don't leave each other behind buzzed in the back of your mind like a thought you wanna push away. Seeing your dad go against the rules you two entrusted in each other made you question your trust in him but your dad is still your partner. Walt's eyes meet your through the window and it felt like a truck of emotions crashed into you.

"Leave now!" he yelled over and over. He knew that you were hardheaded and wanted to stay behind and make sure that he was fine or even hope for an explanation. He also knew the consequences that would come if you stayed, consequence he couldn't bear happen to you. You mutter see you soon as you take a last glance at your dad, fleeing the scene.

"Well.. let's go." You rush grabbing his hand to guide him. Why the power went out exactly when you were close to getting your dad was a force to be dealt with after you get your dad in a safe space. There is no such thing as coincidences. The strangeness of the situation couldn't be left unnoticed. You are just gonna go and get your dad out of his cell and take him home like that, way too easy to be real. Call it paranoia but something more lurked ahead.