Episode 6 - Interrogating The Suspects

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm fine, I guess. I can make lights and doors and stuff. You wanna do advanced stuff, you gotta talk to Stampy. He was the Tri-Block Champion," Lizzie stated.

"'Tri-Block Champion?'" Lukas and I questioned in unison, interested.

"Yeah, like two of three years in a row if I recall correctly," Lizzie added.

I looked back at Lukas and noticed that he was done writing. Standing up, I put my hands behind my back. "Thanks for your time, Lizzie. That's all for now,"

Lukas nodded in agreement, standing up and walking over to the doors, to which she walked out and closed the door behind her.

Petra, who was leaning against a wall behind us, pushed herself off and looked at us.

Lukas and I walked up to the fireplace. "Who's up next?" Petra asked.

"Could you send Dan in, please?" I requested.

Petra nodded and walked over to the door. "Right,"

When Petra walked out of the room, I turned to Lukas. "This is starting off great,"

Lukas nodded in agreement. "Yeah, let's hope Dan and Stampy are just as cooperative as Lizzie," he agreed.

The door opened and both Petra and Dan walked in, but his hair is now white.

Seriously, what is up with that hair?

"I saw Lizzie on the way out. I don't know what she told you, but..." Dan trailed off when he saw my and Lukas' faces.

The two of us turned to walk over to the couch while Dan followed us. "I'm telling you both, you've got the wrong guy. Honest, I would never hurt anyone, you've got to believe me," he started saying as he moved in front of us, stopping us from continuing forward.

"If anyone's been wronged here, it's me. That enchanted flint and steel everyone's talking about? I found that! It's mine! At least it was before someone stole it," Dan continued to explain.

Lukas wrote the new information down while I started to pace. 

"And now everything's gone absolutely crazy... People getting caught in horrible traps-"

"Oh, I see. Someone stole your loot and you want revenge, huh? That about the long and short of it?" I guessed, raising an eyebrow.

Dan's eyes widened, shaking his head. "Oh, no, no, no. I just want what's rightfully mine! I mean, we all want it. Doesn't mean I'd kill people for it," he said.

"Uh-huh," I muttered, not really convinced.

"I'm not the White Pumpkin. You've gotta believe me. What can I tell you two to convince you," Dan pleaded.

I crossed my arms. "Out with it. Who stole the flint and steel?" I questioned, walking up to Dan.

"I don't like, like, accusing people, but my guess would be Stampy... He likes to play it off like he's not interested in it, but I know he wants it just as much as any of us do," Dan explained.

"So. How'd you rate your redstone knowledge?" Lukas asked, tapping his journal.

"Me. Phoof. Not much? Not really my scene. You wanna know more about that stuff, you should ask Stampy - He was the Tri-Block Champion," he informed us.

"Yeah. Three years in a row according to Lizzie," Lukas replied.

"There! You see? He's the only one here who could've built such amazing traps," Dan stated.

Raising an eyebrow, I pulled out the tipped arrow. "Know anything about this?"

"Oh wow. Uh, I've never seen anything like that before," Dan replied, looking away slightly.