Bedded by the Prince

ابدأ من البداية

"Promise me," He gritted out, one of those large hands gripping the back of my thigh, wrapping it around his waist, "If I hurt you too much you tell me to stop. Your body is not built to fit a Dradan."

The beast beneath my skin purred, and I could almost feel that side of me taking his words as a challenge instead of a warning. I wrapped my other leg around him, pressing my core tighter against his manhood. Those molten eyes slid shut, the muscles in his jaw ticking.

"I promise."

Liar.

He pulled back, hands gripping my thighs as he slid against me. Covering himself in the slick that coated my skin. Pleasure began to build again, with every slippery stroke against me I got closer to that land where want and need combined.

Knox released one of my thighs, gripping himself and pining me with his stare. He pushed against my entrance, eyes hooded as he slowly stretched me around his head. Pain immediately took over the pleasure I had felt, and I winced. He pulled back, gritting his teeth together as he fought for control. Again, he slowly pressed into me a little deeper this time.

"Touch yourself," He ordered, watching me with those hooded eyes.

"I don't-" I began to protest, but was cut off with a gasp when he pressed deeper this time.

"It will help with the pain," He grunts, his gaze drifting down to where we were joined.

I listened to him, letting my hand drift down to that spot he had been licking at earlier. He growled in approval, and the burn of him stretching me eased slightly. I rubbed at myself in slow circles, tilting my hips so the slow thrusts would reach deeper.

Inch by painful inch he got closer to seating himself inside me. One hand gripped my thigh, the other moved over my head. He leaned over me, burying his face in my neck and taking deep drags of my scent. Every rattling breath had me growing wetter, his soft moans encouraging me to let him deeper. Making me want him to find his satisfaction in me.

"More," I breathed when he stilled inside me, finally filling me to excess.

He grunted, pulling his hips back and leaving me almost empty before filling me to the brim. I pulsed around him, arching up into him. With a growl he began to thrust harder, faster. My eyes watered at the pain, but I didn't ask him to slow or stop.

Just need to get it over with. I tried to remind myself, but when he nipped at my neck my own need for him rose. My beast lunged to the surface as my control slipped, bones cracking as I let out a pained scream. He pulsed inside me, and before I could resist teeth were buried in my neck, searing agony ripping through my body even as I sunk into his shoulder.

He's mine now. The thought rippled through me. Tears dripped down my cheeks. It hurts.

The scent of our blood covered me and I gagged, twitching around his slowly softening cock. He pulled back, the fire in his eyes finally quenched. A scowl cut across his face. More pain sparked through me when he pulled out, quickly followed by the feeling of his seed spilling out of me.

He didn't speak, just slowly moved off the bed, his hand covering the bloody mark I had left on him. His hand fell from his shoulder when he turned, the scent of sex and blood covered my body. As soon as he turned his back the memories began to crash in. Gasping breaths ripped through my chest, I tried to stay in the present. Tried not to drown. But there was no way out.

"I always knew you were a whore." He snarled, pinning me down with his weight. "I'm going to enjoy teaching you a lesson, princess. One you won't ever forget."