😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠

Începe de la început

"You seem to like the drama, especially when you're the one always starting sh1t." Kalianna comes up the stairs with Giselle.

"I'm not the one always starting drama. You and that Giant are!" Marinette points at Giselle.

"Giant?! B1tch-" The TikToker tries to move towards the bluenette, but is held back by Kalianna.

"Come fight me, Giselle! I'm not scared of you!" Marinette also goes to move forward, but Alya stands up and holds her hand out, blocking her.

"No one's fighting anyone! Just chill out!" Alya defuses the situation.

Giselle scoffs. "Whatever, keep your best friend on a leash, she obviously needs it." With that, she walked inside the school with Kalianna.

Marinette huffed while the bell rang.

"Girl, you seriously gotta chill." Alya tells her.

She just rolls her eyes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom. Next Day.

"Good morning, students," Miss Bustier happily says while her students entered her class and began taking their seats. "I hope you're ready for your literature tests today."

Several teens groaned upon remembering the test.

Just then Kalianna came in with Giselle with a foam tray that had a foil covering.

"What do you have there, Kalianna?" Miss Bustier questioned.

"Well, since we're doing a test today, I just wanted to make a little something to put us all in the mood to do our best. So I made..." Kalianna peels back the foil for the foam tray she was holding. "Homemade oreo cookies~!"

"Wow...!" The ravenette's friends figuratively drooled upon seeing the fresh cookies that were steaming.

!" The ravenette's friends figuratively drooled upon seeing the fresh cookies that were steaming

"They're still hot since I used foil to keep them warm." Kalianna smiles.

Marinette scowled in distaste at the noirette's sweet treats.

"That's very kind of you, Kalianna, what a great class representative you are." Miss Bustier says approvingly.

"I'll just hand them out before we start our test," Kalianna told her teacher.

"That's wonderful, and while they're eating, they can take the extra time to study," Miss Bustier says.

Some teens sighed with relief, grateful that Kalianna decided to bring cookies today.

(Sukura41: *Flashback to side book 3 when they all took Lila's side over Kalianna and Giselle* traitors 😒.)

Kalianna reaches out her tray of cookies to Nino. He takes one and thanks her before she moves on to Adrien. "Here you go, Adrien,"

"Thank you, Kalianna," The Agreste boy smiles gently at her, causing her to blush.