Prologue

Ravenrook manor was one of those old houses in the English countryside. The exact image of Victorian architecture, from its foundations to the very tip of its chimney. A dark silhouette against the grey and dreary sky. The house-proper, tall, dark, and exquisitely constructed, presided over the sprawling, extensive grounds. The property itself was bordered on all sides by a dense forest, most of which belonged to the Ravenrook family. The manor itself was turned into a prestigious boarding school, to which admission was extremely rare. Ravenrook Academy was a school for the most prodigious and studious the Isles could offer, and, as such, the student body was incredibly small, with each student boasting tremendous skill in at least one of the art forms.

The school was founded by Henry Thomas Ravenrook Esquire in 1890. His mission was, "To educate the youth who were a cut above the rest, those who cannot be taught in normal schools." His legacy carries on to this day, in his secluded ancestral home. The place where he teaches the truth to those select few that are stringently chosen.

"It is only to the artists, the daydreamers, and poets that the truth of our world can be revealed,"

H.T. Ravenrook esq. (1880-1893)