𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

-𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄-

Charles and I were still staying over at his moms house and Kika came over as well as she was in Monaco for one more day as well. It was Sunday afternoon when Charles, Kika and I laid at the side of the pool. The back door opened and I heard a pair of heels clicking on the stone tiles. We all looked up and saw Eileen. Her hair was in a perfect slick ponytail as she wore a pair of crème pantalon with a silky brown top on. Her Louboutin heels a matching the color of her top.

She carried her laptop with her phone as well as her sunglasses

She carried her laptop with her phone as well as her sunglasses. She sat down elegantly as she placed her sunglasses on and opened her laptop at the outdoor dinning table as she enjoyed the sun. She is just absolutely gorgeous and elegant with anything she does. She called someone but I couldn't hear what it was about as it was too far away. I just heard her muffled voice a little bit.

"Pierre... baby. You're staring at that skank."

"Did you just call her a skank?"

"She looks like one."

I heard Charles huff before he responded.

"She's wearing more fabric then you do."

"Are you calling me a skank?"

"Are you calling my sister a skank?"

"Your sister? I thought she was your employee."

"Yes because my employee looks like a copy of me but in a female version."

Kika staid silent as she swallowed softly. She looked at Eileen and then back at Charles and me.

"I'm so sorry Charles. I didn't mean it! I swear."

"Your lucky she doesn't know..."

At some point the subject blew over and after a while the stiletto's started tapping on the ground again walking back inside. I looked at the door waiting for her to come back. She did come back wearing the same outfit but this time she carried her office bag and the car keys to her BMW i8.

"Charles! Tell mama I'm at the office when she's back from her lunch!"

"I will! But it's Sunday!"

"I won't be long. I promise!"

"Didn't you say you would go out to dinner and clubbing with Kika, Charles and me?!"