The Story Begins And Ends

Aundrea: Aubrey. It's Time To Get Up For School. Aubrey: But I Don't Want To Because Of How Busy We Get. Aundrea: I Know You Don't But It's The Law. Aubrey: Fine :( *After Getting Dressed For School* *After Her And Aundrea Get Inside Her Car To Wait For The Bus* Aundrea: *Drives Aubrey To The Bus Stop* *After Waiting For The Bus* Aundrea: Have A Great First Day Back. Aubrey: You Too. Bus Driver: Good Morning. Aubrey: Morning. Bus Aid: Good Morning Aubrey. *After The Bus Aid Puts My Seatbelt On* Aubrey: *Takes Out Cell Phone To Jam Out To The Cranberries* *After Heading To School* Aubrey: *Sees Her Ex Boyfriend* Oh God. Jacob: Hey Dog *Laughs At Her* Aubrey: WHY YOU- Jacob: *Chases Her* Come Here Dog. Aubrey: *Runs From Jacob* SHUT UP! Aubrey: *Runs To Someplace Where I'll Be Safe* Koreander: Get Out Of Here, I Don't Like Teenagers. Aubrey: I Was- Koreander: The Video Arcade Is Down The Street It Doesn't Make Any B- B- Beeps. I Wasn't Looking For The Arcade I Was Running Away From A Kid In School. Koreander: Why Don't You Give Him A Punch In The Nose. Aubrey: As Much As I Would Love To Give Him A Taste Of His Own Medicine Sadly, That Would Result In Me Getting Arrested And Expelled For Assaulting A Minor Like Myself. Koreander: *Sighs In Disappointment* This Generation Nowadays. Aubrey: Tell Me About It. Koreander: *Thinking* Now That I Think About It She's Not That Bad Despite Her Being Wiser Than Her Years. Koreander: I Think I Know Which Book Fits You Best. *Chuckles* Aubrey: What Is It Exactly? Koreander: The Neverending Story. *After Koreander Gets The Book From The Shelf* Koreander: It's Yours Now Run Along. Aubrey: Ok. See Ya! *Runs Back To School To Find A Private Place For Me To Read* *Finds An Attic* Aubrey: I Didn't Know They Had An Attic. *Reads The Neverending Story* *Book Glows And Shakes* Aubrey: What's Going On? *Screams* Aubrey: *Wakes Up* Everyone: She's Waking Up. Aubrey: Where Am I? Childlike Empress: You're In Fantasia Aubrey: Why Am I Here Exactly? Childlike Empress: You Are Here Because You Are Royalty Of Fantasia Itself. You Are A Princess Of Royal Blood. Childlike Empress: Guards. Escort Her To Her Room. Aubrey And The Guards: *Heads Inside Room* Aubrey: What? You- Childlike Empress: Yep. Which Means This Is Your Second Home. Aubrey: Time To Live My Childhood Dream. Aubrey: *Cheers* Woooo! Childlike Empress: I Would Like You To Meet Atreyu. Aubrey: Hi. Childlike Empress: *Punches Me Softly* Mind Your Manners. Aubrey: Right. Sorry. Aubrey: *Clears Throat* Hello Atreyu. Atreyu: Hello Princess My Name Is Atreyu. I Am At Your Service If You Need Me For Anything At All. Aubrey: It Is Nice To Meet You Atreyu. Rockbiter, Night Hob And The Man With His Racing Snail: The Man With His Racing Snail: This Is Night Hob And Rockbiter: Night Hob: It Is My Pleasure Meeting You Today. Rockbiter: Am A Rockbiter From The North. I Love Eating Gourmet Rocks- The Man With His Racing Snail And Night Hob: WE KNOW. Rockbiter: Sorry, I Was Just Saying. Aubrey: It Is Great To Meet You 3. Aubrey: *Does All Of Her Royal Duties* Childlike Did You Do Your Royal Duties? Aubrey: Yes Empress. Childlike Empress: You Can Go To Your Room Now. Aubrey: Ok. *Heads To Room And Sleeps* *Hears Everything Get Torn Off* *Realizes* The Nothing Is Back- *Falls Ill* Empress: *Falls Ill* *Guards Gasp* The Man Announces The Empresses Sickness* *Everyone Gasps And Panics* There Is A Mysterious Link Between Her Illness Between Our Empress And Our Princess And The Nothing Once Again. Who Will Save Us All Again You May Ask? Atreyu. *Everyone Gives Atreyu A Round Of Applause* Atreyu: I Will Do My Best. Man: Take The Auryn Once More. Atreyu: *Goes To The Swamp Of Sadness Again* Atreyu: Morla, Do You Know Our Empress And Princess Is Ill Again. Morla: Not That It Matters But Yes. Atreyu: *Realizes* Falkor! Where Are You? Falkor: I'm Here. What Did You Expect? Atreyu: Can you Take Me To The Southern Oracle? Falkor: Of Course.  *At The Southern Oracle* Atreyu: *After Crossing The Laser Eyes Again* Southern Oracle What Do I Have To Do Now? Southern Oracle: You Must Spread Peace In Order To Save Fantasia. Atreyu: How Do I Do That? By Changing The World Itself. Atreyu: *Believes That He Can Change The World* *Gmork And The Nothing Dies* Atreyu: I Did It! Falkor Time To Go Back To Fantasia. Falkor: Ok. You Asked For It. *After Landing In Fantasia* Aubrey: Atreyu. You Did It. Atreyu: I Know. Childlike Empress: She's Right. You Did. Thank You Atreyu. Atreyu: I Believe This Is Yours. *Gives The Auryn To The Childlike Empress* Childlike Empress: Thank You Atreyu. Atreyu: You Are Welcome Empress. Aubrey: *Heads To Room To Sleep* *Aubrey Wakes Up* Aubrey: *Gives Jacob A Taste Of His Own Medicine* Everyone: Ohhh. Teacher: Jacob. It's Lunch Detention For You. Jacob: What Did I Do? Teacher: Apparently, You Bullied One Of Our Students With Disabilities. Aubrey: YES! *After School* *Heads On The Bus And Takes Out Phone To Play We Are The Champions By Queen* After The Bus Driver Dropped Her Off At Home* Aubrey: Hey Sylvie. Sylvie: How Was Your Day? Aubrey: The Best First Day Ever. Sylvie: That's Good. After Sylvie Dropped Her Off At Her Home. Aubrey: *Heads Inside* *Texts Aundrea To Let Her Know That She's Home* Aubrey: *Gets In Her Bed And Sleeps*