iv. 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

Depuis le début

         "Calm down. I can call you after this shift. We have a TV crew here." Jazmyn stated with a slight annoyed tone.

          "You hate fame, Duraznos." Carlos scoffed.

           "I know. Look, I gotta call you back, Eddie is signaling me for me to come down." Jazmyn rolled her eyes.

           "Tell him I said hey. And Judd and Grace wants you to call them." Carlos remembered.

           "I will, and tell mom and dad I will call them. Love you, Carlitos." Jazmyn smiled as she hung up the phone and walked towards Eddie.

          "I told Taylor you don't like cameras and she insisted that you try." Eddie sighed before he bit into one of the brownies.

         Jazmyn raised an eyebrow at him. "Where'd you get that?" she asked him as he moved it to her face.

      "Some people brought it in. Want a bite?" Eddie asked her and she gently moved it out of her face.

      "Tim told me never to eat the stuff that people bring in." Jazmyn declined as Taylor and her cameraman walked over to her.

        "Suit yourself, Duraznos." Eddie shrugged as he walked away.

     "What does duraznos mean? Is there a story there? Does everyone call you that or just him?" Taylor asked as Jazmyn crossed her arms over her chest.

        "Um, just him," Jazmyn replied as she tried to step out of the way of the camera. Noticing that she was uncomfortable, Bobby called her to him. "I have to go," she nodded as she walked away and found her captain. "Thank you." Jazmyn sighed.

"You're welcome. Don't like the cameras either?" Bobby asked her.

"Everyone has their story, Cap." Jazmyn replied as the alarm sounded.

"I wonder how many he put down. Joey Chestnut scarfed down 74 hot dogs in ten minutes at last year's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest." Buck informed to Jazmyn and Eddie.

"Excuse me, sir, are you refusing care?" Bobby asked the man who was eating hotdogs. The man waved Bobby off as a Asian water monitor lizard crawled from under the table.

"Oooh." Jazmyn jumped back into Buck and Eddie.

"Whoa. cute. That thing yours?" Chimney asked as he tried to regain his balance after jumping into Bobby.

"That's Claude. He's the grand prize." the older woman explained as the man, who refused care, pass out.

Bobby and the 118 began working and tried to get the people to step back. They began using the BVM to help the man. And to the crew's surprise, crickets flew out of the man's mouth.

"Oh, woah, he's coding." Jazmyn remained professional as she tried to calm her nerves. She strongly disliked insects.

"Starting compressions." Chimney announced as he pumped the man's chest.