iv. 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

Start from the beginning

             The 118 got the news crew on stretchers and checked them.

          "Pulse/ox is good. We can get rid of this, sweetheart." Jazmyn pulled the oxygen mask off of the lady and handed it to Buck, who was helping her out.

           "How are you doing?" Athena asked the lady.

           "I'm not sure. How's Trent? Is he okay?" she asked.

          "Your pilot's gonna be just fine." Athena assured her.

             "Hey, do me a favor. Uh, say, 'And on the 405, speeds are under five miles an hour, making your morning commute a rough one." Buck asked the lady.

           Jazmyn shook her head. "Really, Buckley?" she asked him and he innocently shrugged his shoulders.

           "I—I know that voice. It's Taylor Kelly reporting, right? Skywitness News Eight." Buck remembered.

            "That's me." Tayler nodded.

         "Wow. Um, it's, uh, it's weird to hear that voice come out of a face. Sun, you have helped me beat traffic in this city more times than you would ever know," Buck stated to Taylor before he turned towards Jazmyn. "Jaz, don't give me that look. Have you seriously never heard of her?" he asked Jazmyn who held up her hands in defense.

        Athena pointed to the girl's wrist. "Haven't you seen the girl's wrist? That girl is Texas all day everyday." she chuckled as Jazmyn shook her James Avery charm bracelet.

AS the 118 did their station chores, Taylor Kelly and her cameraman walked into the 118 and recorded them unannounced.

Jazmyn rolled her eyes as she saw Taylor talking to the captain. "Buck, there's your girl." she whispered.

Buck looked over to Taylor before he looked back at Jazmyn. "We get to be on TV." he smiled but his smile soon faded as he saw the look on Jazmyn's face.

"Correction, Buck. You will get to be on TV." Jazmyn corrected as she left Buck and walked over to Eddie.

Eddie set his weights down as Jazmyn approached him. "Ready for TV fame, duraznos?" he joked knowing she doesn't like the cameras.

          "Do you want to get hit with this dumbbell?" Jazmyn threatened as her phone began to ring. She pulled out her phone and checked to see who it was. "It's my brother. Call me if it's important." she stated to Eddie as she accepted the call and walked off to talk in private.

           "Yes, Carlitos?" Jazmyn shook her head as she leaned up against the lockers.

           "Don't you dare 'Yes, Carlitos' me. Where has my call been? Where are my nieces? Have you even talked to mom?" Carlos ranted over the phone.

         "And dad." Jazmyn reminded as she could picture Carlos rolling his eyes over the phone.

           "And dad. Have you hooked up with anyone? Have you been hurt?" Carlos asked more questions.