My Best Mistake - Chapter 1

"Mom please, we will behave!" I said pleading.

"Fine, Candy! You can go girls." Mom told my best friend Elle and I "But Ryan should go with you.” Well, it is not a problem since he will be the dude with the car, so I can leave mine home. That’s a plan.

"We'll ask him." We both said to my mom and exited the house....who knows if my mom would say 'no' if we stay here too much.

"Damn. Well, let's go and ask him." Elle said quietly as we neared her house, next door to mine. "Girls will be excited though". Duh, since Ryan is one of the hottest guys in our school.

Ryan is Elle’s twin, they are quite similar; curly blonde hair, grey big eyes and Ryan’s body is…yummy,  just as Elle’s is extremely hot too.

We entered their house and heard voices from upstairs. Elle looked at me knowing who was with her brother upstairs and asked me without speaking if I were sure that I wanted to go there. That is why we spend all the time at my house and not hers. Ryan’s best friend is actually the hottest guy in our school and who might have guessed the biggest player.

Charlie McCarty. The jerk of the jerks. I cannot stand him. He used to play pranks on me since I rejected him during our freshman year. Maybe I should have gone on that date with him, so he would not be such an asshole now. My inner dialog stopped when I was rudely interrupted.

“I’m home!” Elle shouted.

“Shut up! I’m going home! Ask him alone!” I whispered to her and started towards to the door when someone had beaten me over the head with the pillow.

“Rochelle!! What the heck?” I grimaced turning towards her.

“It wasn’t me!” she said, defensively raising her hands in the air.

“It was me!” someone laughed on my right. I looked at Ryan and saw him smirking at me. “So what did you want to ask me?” he asked and winked cheekily.

“Damn it Ryan!" I swore through clenched teeth and then closed my eyes to calm myself and continued “You’re so annoying, you know?”

“So what’s up?” Ryan asked as nothing had happened.

Someone chuckled, and before I even threw a glance at him, I knew I would regret it. There he is, Charlie, rolling on the floor laughing his arse off, not literally, but yeah.

“What?” I scowled.

“Your face....PRICELESS!” he laughed again.

When I finally calmed down I suddenly realized that the two were, apart from their swimming trunks, completely naked. Ryan has a perfect six-pack and Charlie....oh my god, an eight-pack?!  I stopped myself from drooling over my best friend’s brother and the biggest asshole in our school before anyone could register my embarrassing moment.

Charlie has dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes which were staring into mine at the very moment as they were daring me to say something. The glistening in his eyes cannot be compared to something without sounding cheesy so I will leave it to your imagination.

“Ryan you have to go with us to Vegas. Mrs. Williams said that Candy can go only if you will be going too.” Elle interrupted me from replaying to Charlie.

“VEGAS! Here we come!” Charlie exclaimed happily.

“You’re staying home dumbass, fucking any slut you want. You don’t have to go to Vegas to fuck sluts while you have plenty in here.” I blankly stated to Charlie, not that blankly people would say though. Being mean with such a colorful vocabulary was not my thing and I will try to abstain myself the next time, but I was extremely mad. Someone, you do not exactly like, coming to Vegas on the trip you had planned for months with your dear friends, without any particular invitation, was not being my favorite news of the day I would say.

“Well, you are going to Vegas, so here won’t be any.” Charlie replied slyly, referring to the sluts I mentioned before

“ENOUGH!!!” Elle yelled.

“Charlie will go with us if you want me to go.” Ryan cut in.

“YES, Candice!” Charlie stuck his tongue out at me.

I cannot believe my luck and you better feel my heavy sarcasm. He is coming too, I thought it would be a pleasant week-end without this arse, but of course how could I be so optimistic?! If Ryan is coming, Charlie will come too.

“We don’t have room for you in the car” I said trying to find an excuse for not having to take him along.  Genius Candy, why was I even worrying when we do not have any spare seats in the car.

“It’s OK! I’ll take my car, I am a big boy.” He smirked. Big boys have big cars! As if, ha! But I loved his car, not that I’ll ever admit this to anyone. It is a black BMW X6 for God’s Sake! Sexy car!

“You’ll ride alone, loser!” I declared.

“Why would I? Brittany will come with me.” He replied with his infamous smirk on the face.

“Who’s Brittany again?” I asked angrily now. He wanted to take one of his sluts with us, now didn't he?

“My girlfriend” He declared.

‘More like your slut.” I yelled my thoughts out.

“Don’t be so...”

“So what?” I started off before he could finish. “You want to take your new girlfriend with us? When you’re not welcomed to come alone, not talking about your new ‘toy’ with you?! And why are you sure that you won’t get another girlfriend till Friday? By the way, I am very surprised that you remember the girl’s name. Why do you need her there when you can find another ‘toy’ in Vegas?”

“Whatever.” He mumbled.

I ran out of the house with Elle running after me. However, I haven’t stopped. Is he that oblivious that he is not wanted?! I walked into my house and was about to enter my room when my mom called me. I went downstairs then, “Yes mom?”

“So is Ryan coming?” She asked innocently.

“Yeah mom and you know what? Charlie is coming TOO.” I said angrily, clenching my fists.

“Well that’s awesome.” My mom said smugly. She always wanted me to be with Charlie because ‘Charles is an amazing boy, Candice! You should give him a chance!’ Charles is a snarky bastard mom!

“Yeah, sure.” I walked back upstairs replying sarcastically.

I took a shower, and when I got out of the bathroom I heard my phone going off.

‘Hey Candy. ‘Sup? Well I wanted you to know that I’m taking Mike with us. Is it OK? We have more room, now don’t we?’ That was the text from Karen. One of my best friends, not as good as Elle though. So she wanted Mike to come with us, he is her ex boyfriend or her actual. AGAIN.

‘Yeah, it’s fine. Someone should drive with Charlie though’ I sent her a text after few minutes.

‘Well I thought you will be ok with that.’ Karen replied, and my jaw dropped while I was reading it. What the heck? She wants me to drive with That?! Oh my God is she serious?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for putting upwith my mistakes

Excuse my not so professional vocabulary, I try not to use any offensive words, but because I lack practice I don't know how to express anger in different ways, so yeah I'm stuck to the immature part of the caracter. And excuse my mistakes, language barrier you know. I bet there are some really weird mistakes since I may not completely comprehend a word and use it so the sentence will have a weird meaning that I've never meant. And if you are still reading, thank you so much for putting up with everything.