"Not Everyone.."🌸 (Fanny x Bubble) [NR]

( Since no requests were coming in, I decided to make my own! Btw, this will take place during BFB and Bubble won't have her BFB voice accent or whatever you call it. Also Fanny has a cord for a tail cause why not? I wanna give them one for fun! :D )

                                          ~{𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝}~

I was just sitting on the grass, thinking about things I hated. But why... Why when I thought of Bubble.. I feel...nervous..? My mind has always been clouded with thoughts of Bubble... No, WAIT!

"𝘕𝘖! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳!" I thought, as my face turned slightly red at the thought of Bubble.. "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦!" As I was overthinking, Bubble walked up to me.. "Hi Fanny! How's your day been?"

I jumped at the voice of Bubble, my face turning red "A-AH!" Bubble's face then turned into a worried expression. "Fanny? Are you okay?" I then turned to Bubble with a slight angry expression. "What do you think?" I say, annoyed. "I'm sorry Fanny, I didn't mean to scare you.." Bubble says as she turns her face to another direction with a sad face.

I then feel slightly bad for being mean to Bubble... wait a second.. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦!" those thoughts raced across my mind. Then I speak up, "You know what, I'm sorry Bubble.." Gosh those words didn't feel normal to a object like me, especially when I hate everything.. Bubble then looked back at me with a surprised look, "Wait, you actually mean it?" I hesitated but I said, "Yes Bubble, I-I mean it.." Bubble then- She...s-she...pulled me into a hug..

"Thank you so much Fanny! Apology accepted!" I was shocked. I've never had this type of affection for an extremely long time... This actually felt..nice? OH GOSH WAIT! I just realized my face was really red and warm. I immediately got out of the hug and backed away,"No! I actually don't mean it! I hate you! I hate everything!" I tried to hide that my face was red. But I was definitely too late.

 "Awhhh Fanny! Your face is all red!" Bubble playfully teased. "I don't like you! I HATE YOU!! I don't have feelings for you!!" I say as Bubble chuckles, just making me more upset. But I didn't want to cause a racket so I tried to calm down while taking deep breaths. Afterwards, I looked at Bubble, my face less red than before. "Listen, I don't feel anything for you." I tried to convince Bubble that I don't like them. But I mean... She's really nice, sympathetic, sweet...cute-  𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 "𝘖𝘒𝘈𝘠 𝘔𝘈𝘠𝘉𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘚𝘕𝘛 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘕𝘐𝘊 𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘓𝘓-" My face immediately went red again.

Bubble then said, "Fanny? Do you need anything?" I needed to say this, I can't hold it in anymore..

"Bubble..? I need to tell you something..." Bubble looked curious. "𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?!" I exhaled and finally said... "I love you, Bubble.."

                                          ~{𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝}~

I was in absolute shock when Fanny said that. Did she actually say that? "𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦!?" I blushed furiously at the comment. "F-Fanny, I didn't know you felt that about me.." Fanny was flustered, which I thought was cute! I also had something to say that I was dying to get off my chest but I never had the courage to say.

"Fanny.."

"Hm?" Fanny looked confused, yet flustered at the same time.

"..."

"..."

"I love you too.."

I looked at Fanny, her cord wagging, and a red face. Hehe, she's definitely happy about this! I go up to her and put my hands on her face.

"Wh-wha??" She was very flustered. But... Fanny was so beautiful up close.. I closed my eyes, leaned in and did something I never expected that I'd do. 

I- I kissed her.. and it felt...great? I started kissing her passionately, Fanny then just gave in and let me kiss her, and I felt like I was in the best place in Goiky... After a while, I pulled my face away from hers. I smiled, and Fanny just looked at me, shocked. I then realized and jumped back, my face was a light shade of pink. "D-did I just- I actually did that..?!" I exclaimed, while Fanny was still frozen in place. And for the first time... 

..Fanny started to smile. I never saw her smile before, and why doesn't she smile more..? She's lovely when she smiles.. her cord was still wagging and her face really red. "Y'know... I wanted to do that but I just wasn't confident enough to do it.. and you just helped me. Thank you Bubble..." She was...thanking me? I mean, it was reasonable for her to do so since I helped her with something at least... but this feels different..?

"Y-your welcome Fanny.. I'm glad I could help you..."

"I love you Bubble.."

"I love you too, Fanny"

(WOOOOOO! FIRST FANFICTION EVER!!! I'm so proud of myself! I really want to thank @leahplayzXD for being a great person! They were supportive and cared about my well being, so thank you!! But also, very sorry if they are OOC!! Also, 881 words!! That's a lot in my opinion.. but anyways, byeee!)

~~Dreamy