Epilogue

JISOO

"Jisoo! I'm so happy. Finally, and we've meet again." Lisa's mom hugged me so tight.

"Me too, Aunty. I'm so happy to see you." I smiled widely. I miss them so much.

"Come and sit down, we've got a lot to talked about. Give us a moment, Lisa. Wait for your sister and your brother." Lisa pouted and stood up.

"Mom, don't tell silly things to her. Okay?" Lisa said and she kissed me on the cheeks before she left.

We're here in her garden, this is what she loves even before. Even she's in her medication, I'm happy to see her Mom fighting for it.

"My daughter is so secretive. Now I know why even we're in the US and her sister has been setting her up on a date, she always ditch them. She has someone else in her heart and that's you." I laughed and just shake my head.

"I just recently found out why she wanted to come here in Korea. I saw all your photos in her room." Lisa's Mom continued and my eyes widen.

"M-my photos?" Lisa's Mom nods.

"Yeah. She's saving all your photos from your social media accounts. And she has your photo when you're both in College. She even launched a photo gallery in the US with your photos. She did not told you?"

"No, Aunty."

Lisa's Mom smiled and hold my hand.

"She really loves you so much, Jisoo. I'm so thankful tjat you gave her another chance."

"I love her so much too, Aunty. I was mad, because of what she did but she still have a space here in my heart and she will always be here."

Lisa's Mom and I talked a lot of things and how she shared to me what Lisa had been through in the US. Until now, I can't believe what she did. She remained faithful to me.

Lisa came back together with her brother, Reign and they're with a woman which I also remember few years ago. That night when I both saw them. That night that I thought Lisa is cheating from me.

Reign did not recognized me yet until Lisa told her about me. He smiled widely and run towards me and hugged me tight.

"Oh my god, Noona! I miss you!"

"I miss you too, kid. Wow, you're much taller than me now." We all laughed.

"Babe, this is Rosé. She's my sister."

"I remember her." Rosé walk towards me and extended her hands. "Finally, I can be able to introduce myself formally. Not as Lisa's mistress anymore."

I chuckled.

"Hello, Rosé. Nice to finally meet you too. I do apologize if I have mistaken you as Lisa's, you know.."

"Not your fault. I should be the one that needs to apologize. But I'm happy to meet you too, Jisoo."

Rosé and I became closer after that. We've had a lot of similarities and I found out to her as well, that she is the one who helped Lisa and her family. When she found out that their Dad had another children, she did not stopped looking for them. She runs a company in the US too. Good thing that she's there for them. I thanked her a lot for not leaving Lisa's side.

"You know what, Lisa talks about you a lot."

"Well, I hope it's a good story." I laughed. "I was crazy inlove with her back then. Oh gosh, I myself, can't even believe that I've been chasing her."

"But the tables had turned. She's the one who's been chasing you now."

"Yep, and she caught me."

"You're an amazing woman, Jisoo. Thank you for giving her another chance. You don't know how much she fixed herself and make herself better so that when both of you will meet again, you'll see that she did everything for you both."