Chapter 14 - Chains of Destiny

A gust of wind touched her soft sleeping face. Slowly, the girl opened her eyes and found herself lying near a large glowing tree. She slowly stood up and looked around.

Structures made of purple colored blocks, forming a flying island around this void. The girl looked back at the tree in front of her.

It seemed that the tree was the only source of light. But how could this one tree singlehandedly illuminates almost every intricacies of this empty space? The leaves of the tree fell one by one without stopping. But no matter how long she stared at the tree. The leaves of the tree seemed to be endless.

She made a footstep, slowly approaching the end of this structure. Once she reached the end of the structure, she could finally see what was underneath the platform.

She instinctively moved backwards away from the end of the platform she was on. As far as the eye could see, there was only an empty space with several blue glowing orbs that were slowly disappearing.

The sound of footsteps startled her. She positioned her hands in a fighting stance, the once calm winds became stronger and stronger as her green eyes glowed bright. The footsteps stopped. She could hear murmurs coming from behind one of the structures. A wall made from one of the purple beams.

A head peeked out from behind the wall. Followed by a beautiful pair of violet-colored eyes.

"A-a person?" But before she could approach the mysterious person. A pair of hands grabbed her shoulders followed by a sinister voice.

"Come with us, will you?..."

⟨⟨The Deep⟩⟩

"What is this... Overwhelming Honkai energy?"

*ROAAAAAAR!!

The Hyperion crew stared toward the large entity that came out from the Sea of Quanta. The shockwave coming from the beast almost pushed back everyone near to the edges of the grand platform.

Alyona grabbed Project Bunny's large Cannon to avoid getting blown away. The olenyeva twins was swept away, fortunately their greatswords make a great stake for them to hold off from the beast's roar. But slowly, their swords could no longer withstand the pressure of the wind.

"Aaaaaaaa!!" Rozaliya screamed as loud as she can in panic. Her twin on the contrary just closed her eyes as she has accepted her fate of getting pushed into the abyss below...

Chains flew away from the cross...

But it couldn't reach them in time...

Project Bunny tried reaching them...

But a piece of debris knocked Project Bunny... off course of all times...

For a split/second all hopes were lost for the twins. Alyona decided to do something reckless once again... Bronya looked at her wide eyed... "Sorry" She bolts herself toward the twins, she don't know why ever since she got into this world luck had not been on her side. Bad things keeps happening to her...

But, surprisingly... She always made it out alive... So she's pretty sure she will also made it this time, just like every times....

"Alyona!" Bronya's words came out like a blur due to the winds and roars distrupting their eardrums.

Her body crashed into the twins, the twins trajectory switched from the deep's unexplorable abyss into a wall. They hit the wall at a high speed, fortunately the Honkai gene in their body protected them from sustaining any injuries upon impact. They're as strong as a low class A rank Valkryies now. both looked at the perpetrator wide eyed.