12- Approaching Island number 1 and bestie drama!!

Start from the beginning

"Huwahhhhh...." Buggy lifted his head and made the most zombiest noise possible... as well as... I think definitely the most zombiest face possible as well.

"WOAH!! I RETRACT MY QUESTION!! I MEANT, WHAT THE FUDGE DOVING MCMUFFIN CAKES IN THE NAME OF WATTPAD READERS BEING TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH ANIME CHARACTERS deep breath IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!" Roger screamed at Buggy's zombie face that was thin with his face cheeks sucked in and his face grey pale.

"Y/n and him got in to a stupid fight because Buggy accused her of betraying him when she did nothing wrong." A familiar voice explained.

When Roger and Buggy turned and looked at the familiar voice's owner, the two cried out in surprise, although, one was in spiteful surprise and the other in general surprise.

"Shanks!!"

"What are you doing here?!" Buggy screeched, the colour returning to his face as his eyes laid on his arch nemesis leaning on the wall of the corridor Buggy had originally come from.

"Yo, Shanks!! I heard from a certain birdy that you and Y/n were together~ Congrats!~" Roger teased in a weird tone.

"It seems this 'birdy' that told you was quite the loud mouth- or should I say beak, I think it would taste disgusting so how about I go feed it to the sharks..." Shanks stated creepily calm.

"How about.. we don't do that... and we all just happily get along!..." Roger felt his life in danger as he said it and the instant he had finished his message, he ran away, but not before screaming back at them. "Oh, yea!! We're approaching an island! When we get there and it's morning you two should take Y/n exploring!! It is her first island, after all!!"

"An island?" Buggy repeated, "you think there'll be different foods there?!" He asked Shanks, forgetting he was mad at him for a second.

"Probably, anyway, I think Y/n will be happy when she hears we'll be there soon."

"Speaking of Y/n, where is she?? Aren't you two supposed to be attached at the hip now that you're dating or something?" Buggy asked.

"Are you stupid?" Buggy opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted. "We don't need to be with each other like we're the last piece of oxygen to each other. And if we were, how would we even do things privately?"

"Hmm, I dunno, I just thought all couples pee and shower together..." Buggy replied, stroking his face beard (this crew is obsessed with fake beards..) while Shanks refrained himself from punching Buggy square in the nose, his face a heavy scarlet as he thought about it.

"But, like I was saying, where is she?"

"Moping around in our room, thinking of a 'scheme', as she puts it, to make you forgive her. Chuckles its quite cute actually, you really missed out." Shanks heard a few groans from Buggy as he realised he missed an opportunity to sim- care for his bestie.

But what they didn't know was a certain someone was behind them, eavesdropping on their private simpi- talking conversation about Y/n.

"Hehhe I ALWAYS knew I am the best out of the three. Hehehe!!" Y/n giggled silently as she creeped on them, the poor, unsuspecting victims of her little 'scheme'.

Thinking of the perfect plan she started giggling like she was high, until her giggling turned in to full-blown laughter to and evil laugh where she coughed multiple times.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHSSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHAHSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHIHSISHISHSSISHSHISHISHSIHSISSHISHSISHISHISHISHISHISHIS COUGH COUGH SHISHSISHISHSISHISHISHOSHSIHSISHJSHSISHJSHSJSBJSHSJSHJZSBJZSHISHSISJIS *dies*"

_______________________________________

Hiya!! I hope u like this chapter! Pls comment and give some feedback on how I'm doing and what I should improve!

ALSO PLSSSS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR WHAT I SHOULD PUT IN FUTURE CHAPTERS!! I HAVE THE PLOT ALL PLANNED OUT, BUT I NEED THINGS IN THE MIDDLE SO IT DOESN'T LOOK EMPTY AND SHORRRTTT!! I'LL DO ANYTHING ANYONE ASKS FOR, EXCEPT IF I DON'T WANNA, WHICH IS VERY UNLIKELY!!

My dad left to get the milk in money form in a completely different country and won't see him till nxt skl year😭. But hey, atleast he's coming back, unlike some ppls looks at Deku and others 🤓

Good morning/afternoon/night!!

Bye bye!!💖✨

Words:1354