012. hebridean black

Start from the beginning

roslyn took her hand out of harrys and started pacing once again, tapping her fingers and doing everything she could to calm down. everyone else in the tent seemed to be doing the same. fleur was fiddling with her gloves, krum was messing with his robe, cedric was pacing while clenching his jaw and harry was, well, he was looking at roslyn.

"rose." harry said and turned her around to face him by her shoulder and she went to yell, to speak something out of worry but she sighed and placed her hand on her forehead "sorry."

"it's alright." harry spoke.

roslyn barely gave a smile at him as the next words left her mouth "I could use a hug though."

harry smiled and let the girl embrace him. his arms looped around her waist and hers went around his neck gently. they held each other tight, just taking in the feeling of being there for each other. harry wanted to do everything he could to make roslyn at ease and roslyn needed harry to know that they were in this together, whether they were competing against each other or not.

then a flash erupted from the entrance of a tent, seeing rita skeeter and her photographer right there "young love. oh how... stirring."

roslyn frowned at the woman, already wanting to tear her ears and eyes out. looking at the vile woman made roslyn want to punch her like she did with malfoy. it was safe to say roslyn despised rita skeeters guts and only wished she could do something to hurt her.

rita stood in front of the pair as the touch between them faltered and their eyebrows furrowed at her in anger as she talked yet again "if everything goes unfortunately today you two may even make the front page. the couple who competes together, side by side, a real tragedy."

"you have no business here." krum walked up to the woman. he was also angry, along with everyone else since no one could really be bothered to deal with her. "this tent is for champions and friends."

rita looked half offended and half flustered that krum was talking to her "no matter. we've got what we wanted." she stroked the man with a feather, the camera man taking another photo which blinded them for a few moments before taking her leave.

roslyn flipped her off as she walked out, looking over at krum with a greatful smile "thank you."

the man nodded at her then behind harry and roslyn were the head teachers, filch and barty all piling in, causing the pair to move out the way. harry gripped roslyns hand for comfort as the oldest man there spoke "good day champions. gather round, please."

they did, dumbledore talking while everyone was doing so "now, you've waited and wondered and at last the moment has arrived. a moment only five of you can fully appreciate."

roslyn frowned to herself appreciate? she did certainly not appreciate being put in a tournament of death.

"barty, the bag!" dumbledore announced, letting the man take his place. he stood, glaring at all the children with a small felt purple bag in his hands. "champions, in a circle round me."

he then ordered them in a circle round them, sorting them so they were in an order that he liked. roslyn stood between cedric and harry, sort of squished but enough that she could at least breath.

"miss delacour. if you will." he opened up the bag that was laced with black fire proof material on the inside. when it opened smoke from fire poured out and the blonde girl hesitantly put her hand in, pulling out a miniature green dragon by the tail. she hissed, obviously it was hot in the bag.

"the welsh green."

"mr krum." barty moved over to him, holding out the bag which the man put his hand in and when he took it out, there was a small red and yellow dragon "the chinese fireball. ooh."