"The way that you frame that is such bullshit."

"Jesus Christ," Bianca wipes her face in frustration, not having been able to get a word in this entire argument.

"It's not bullshit, Mike. This is your whole problem. And it's also precisely the reason why
Bianca dumped your ass."

"Well-" the brunette goes to disagree.

"Bianca dumped you?" Nancy raises her eyebrows, turning to the girl. "You dumped him?"

"Dumped is such a harsh word. I prefer broken up with," Bianca argues.

"Ouch," Dawn winces.

"Yeah she did, because she is conspiring
against me," he points to Max. "She's corrupting her."

"You cannot be serious," Bianca rolls her eyes.

"No, enlightening her. The fact is, she's not yours. She's her own person, fully capable of making her own decisions, and so is El. You just can't accept it."

"On that front, I agree," Bianca starts. "But she might be pushing herself a bit hard. There's hundreds of bloody tissues in there."

"Thank you! She's risking her life for no reason."

"For no reason? Mike, the flayed are out there
doing God knows what," Nancy jumps in.

"Killing, flaying..." Lucas lists.

"Transforming into monsters," Will adds on.

"And El's not stupid. She knows her abilities
better than any of us."

"Exactly, thank you," Max crosses her arms.

"And she is her own person. So is Bianca."

"Thanks," Bianca mutters.

"With her own free will."

"Exactly. El has saved the world twice, and Mike still doesn't trust her. But that's not all that surprising, because Mike doesn't even trust his own girlfriend!"

"That's true," Bianca nods.

"You wanna talk about trust, really? After you two made Eleven spy on us?" he counters.

"Wait, what?" Lucas sits up.

"Oh, she didn't tell you this?"

"No."

"Our girlfriends used El's powers to spy on us," he explains, and Dawn reaches out to high five the girls.

This earns her a glare from Nancy, making her put her hands up in surrender.

"No, no, no, we did not make her. It was El's idea."

"Yeah, we would never make her do something she didn't wanna do. And I wasn't even your girlfriend if you wanna be technical," Bianca raises her voice, pointing at him.

"Why are we even talking about this, seriously?" Dawn raises her hand. "I honestly don't care to hear about Mike's trust issues."

"Yeah, who cares?" Will agrees.

"I care," Mike argues.

"Yeah."

"I guess girlfriends don't lie, they spy."

"We were just joking around."

"Wouldn't it've been so funny if I was taking a massive shit or something?"

"You weren't."

"But what if I was?

"Then gross!"

"Are you serious?" Bianca rolls her eyes. "You wanna compare crimes right now? Because I guarantee you're beating me and Max by a mile."