03

Y/N:

after the incident at the store, we made it to the police station. we were currently sat down inside the interrogation room waiting for them to question us. a bunch of graphic crime scene photos placed in front of us. sam with her arms folded, tara with her head down on the table, as i was wrapping a gauze bandage in my hand trying to cover my cut up.

quinn's dad walks into the room, "this was found next to the body at the apartment." he holds up a huge clear bag with a mask in it and puts it in front of us.

"dna shows that it belongs to someone named richie kirsch." he looks at us, "that ring a bell?"

"we're familiar with him." sam responds.

"but the one who attacked us had a different mask on." tara states, "it was kind of more beat up, it was older." i say.

"i gotta ask, do you three have any alibis for earlier tonight?"

"me and Y/N were at a party with our friends." tara admits, "i was at my therapist." sam follows.

"i can give you his information." detective bailey nods his head, "you can go ahead and give him a call, and then i met tara at the party. where i tased someone." she confesses. "un related." she shakes her head.

"was that before or after this happened?" he shows us a video where sam is arguing with the group of girls that splashed liquid on her earlier, followed by me punching her moments later.

"before. but that's not the point, we were with people all night." i annoyingly state.

"so our roommates dad just happens to pull our case?" sam suspiciously asks, "that would be a crazy coincidence right?"

"the detective who had the case he offered it to me because it involves quinn, but i can totally give it back if your uncomfortable?" we give each other a look before sam says, "it's fine."

"so if the man who attacked you stole your license, to plant it next to the body" he grabs another clear bag, "it's probably someone who's close to you."

"how long have you known your friends?"

"well we moved here with mindy, chad, Y/N, and ryan for summer semester like six months ago." tara turns to me and sam. "quinn, ethan, and anika we've known since then."

"i think i can vouch for quinn so that's one less to worry about." me and tara give each other the side eye, for some reason something about this man felt off.

"do any of you have anyone that might want to target you?" he asks us, "not anyone who's still alive." i coldly state.

"yikes." he widens his eyes at me. the door opens revealing a cop.

"FBI is here, claiming jurisdiction."

detective bailey gets up, leaving us in the room. i throw my head back in annoyance just wanting to get over this.

i use this opportunity to go on my phone, to my surprise i see a ton of notifications.

6 missed calls from chad.
8 missed calls from mindy.
16 missed calls from ryan.
30 missed calls from ethan.