"Shut up, Jeez. It's no big deal." Drake scolded.

Illumi snuffed in amusement at Takemichi's simple mindedness.

"You're so lucky!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"How?" Draken against his own advice answered.

"You're such a city boy!"

"It's just a shit hole."

"The city always is." Illumi chimed in.

“Right, forget you’re kinda rich sometimes Illumi, you’ve got a townhouse up here don’t you?” Takemichi asked.

“Not anymore,” Illumi denied. “I’ve cut off my parents and decided to go solo, I make my own income now.”

Draken could only think the worst when Illumi said that, a young, extremely pretty boy out underage making an income?! If Illumi was a model he’d be on every billboard by now and even then he could be getting exploited! What if they’re making him do R-rated photoshoots? Or coercing him to do certain favours in exchange for ‘making it big’. Draken knows all the tricks having to comfort the girls back at home after they were promised one thing and only receiving dirt in the end. God he can only shudder in rage at the thought of it.

“Don’t.” Draken said harshly.

“Excuse you?” Illumi said, confused.

“Don’t work, just come to me, I’ll pay for anything you need, anything Killua needs.” Draken proclaims.

“I can’t just-”

“Isn’t Killua your first priority?” Draken persuades. “If you come to me for your needs I can sate them and then all your attention is going to be focused on Killua. You can make sure he grows up perfectly happy.”

Illumi stood stumped in silence, he of course knew he didn’t actually work but wired funds to his own account from his families but nobody else knew that and they never would either. If he declined he could be left with Draken investigating possibly fucking up Illumi's hidden trail but if he said yes then he'd be reliant on Draken. Illumi hummed and hawed for a few seconds before thinking logically. He very well couldn't give Killua the life he wanted while still saving for his medical treatments.

"I'm not cheap and neither is the life I give Killua." Illumi warned.

"I'm willing to give my all." is all Draken said in response. “All I ask for is visitation." He teased the young father.

Illumi smiled at him fondly as he bumped their shoulders. Happy with himself Draken threw an arm around Illumi and led the two into his place. They headed into the building where Draken dragged them into an elevator telling Takemichi to press the fourth floor. The minute the door was opened they were greeted to a rather…adult set up. A concession booth where a well groomed man sat reading a sport issue while an attractive young lady leaned across the counter in only her underwear and flimsy chemise. Illumi was behind Draken distastefully pulling away the hoodie from his sticky torso.

"Huh? Ah…" Takemichi floundered. "Sorry. This must be the wrong-"

"I'm back," Draken cut him off.

"Oh, it's just you." The man behind the counter said with dull eyes.

"You're home early, Kenny," The woman teased. "Can't be a good delinquent that way."

Draken turned to face the other two teens revealing Illumi to the strangers.

"Oooh," The girl's eyes practically sparkled. “just who are you?” She flounced to Illumi all giddy with smiles. "you're just gorgeous, ain't cha."

Illumi was kind of taken aback at the sudden attention, "Oh- um-"