Chapa's POV

Chapa: (what the. Where am I).
????: I see your finally awake Chapa.
Chapa: Where am I?
????: My secret layer.
Chapa: Rick Twitter. But how you were locked in the man's nest dungeon.
Rick Twitter: I know but I'm back.
Chapa: I can see that but why am I here.
Rick: Because you're the strongest member in Danger Force you can solo them all and you broke out of my virus last time and you freed everyone after you got out of control from my computer Virus.
Chapa: True but that still doesn't explain why I'm here.
Rick: *Sighs* I want your Power.
Chapa: WHAT!!!!!!!
Rick: I am going to take your Power and give it to me.
Chapa: You can't do that.
Rick: Yes I can.
Chapa: *trys using her powers*. Wait why isn't it working.
Rick: Look at your wrist.
Chapa: *Looks at her wrist*. A bracelet??
Rick: Not just any bracelet it stopes you from using you powers until I take them.
Chapa: What is wrong with you why are you doing this?
Rick: Because the app I created. Twitflash.
Chapa: Ohh I love Twitflash.
Rick: It's a toxic community.
Chapa: That's why I love it.
Rick: You are sick.
Chapa: I know right.
Rick: Wha-I- Ughhh this is why I hate the Internet and want to destroy it but I need your powers to take down the rest to Danger Force and Captain Man so I can do it with ease.
Chapa: But literally most things are run by electric like a toster or fridge. Most of our everyday things are run by electricity.
Rick: Yeah but we have lived thousands of years with out it so clearly when I get rid of it we will go back to there dark ages.
Chapa: That's sounds like actual toucher.
Rick: Yeah well give it a wile and you will suffer the most toucher when I take your Powers because you will be so weak you wouldn't be able to move or mabie you'll even die.
Chapa: Sure.
Rick: I'm being honest.
Chapa: I know It's just the fact you think you will get to that moment *laughs*.
Rick: *Angry* oh just you wait and see. Soon Volt will be no more so have fun walst it lasts. Oh wait you can't because I put a power stopping bracelet on you *laughs and leaves the room*.
Chapa: (great what am I gonna do. Wait did he take my phone. *reaches into her pocket* No he didn't yess what an idiot). Now to ring Ray.

[438 Words]

Danger Force-Missingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें