Moat " it seems like something has happened what were you kids doing today"

Kiri " grandmother I got your stuff will it help"

Moat " yes now someone tell me what happened here and why she this state"

Aonung " we swimming under water to see who can hood their breath the longest and explore, we all went up to the surface"

Kiri  " then some bright light had shown up underwater and we all saw she was not moving anymore"

Rotxo " we swam back down fast and brought her back up to the surface, spider and aonung were looking to find out if anything bite her or attacked her" most and urla were checking lani body for any marks that could badly hurt the child, as she laid there still.

Neytiri " mother"

Moat " I need everyone out right now only Urla  can stay she knows how to deal with these matters"

Tonowari " what of my wife she is tshaik as well"

Urla  " we can't have all three tshaik busy with her your wife will be needed for everyone else, if bad matters come"

Ronal " understood"

Jake " lani baby girl of you can hear me please know we will be waiting outside for you to wake up, I will even have the scientists guys called over as well"

Moat " then can coke but they most not move her that much we don't know what has happen to the child"

Jake" yes" soon everyone was taken out of the room and waiting outside most of the village was waiting as well to see what happened to the child.

Navi women " they say the youngest daughter has fallen in a deep sleep"

Nabi women 2 " good maybe she a demon we don't need her kind around our kids and definitely not around tonowari son"

Navi women " you see the way the girl look at him like she will have a chance"

Navi men " she a evil child first she makes this happen to her brothers and the children of the clan now it happen to her"

Navi men 2 " it seems like the great mother is writing a wiring for allowing this child to be in this world" neteyam had gotten mad he had listen to all of these people treat his sister horrible even during her time of need, when they arrived here none of them would help him get her onto the dock as they all watched.

Neteyam " don't you dare speak of my sister like that she a honest girl and caring" the women had noticed they were caught big time, soon the crowd of people watching had gotten silent.

Ion " how dare full grown women bully a innocent child it makes me disgusted"

Tonowari " they will be dealt with later"

Ion " yes they are not important enough as that child life is on the line" ion scared the metkayain and omacayia people as he tuned his back and guide neteyem away who was mad, he as speaking with his son and the boys as they all sat on the docks outside of the sully home waiting.

Ion" she will be okay boys the great mother is watching over her she will be fine"

Neteyam " what did you do to my sister kxee"

Kxee " what do you mean what did I do"

Neteyam " she was fine before you came into her life what did you do tell me what did you do to my sister"

Spider " dude now not that time to fight" spider and aonung were stopping neteyam from starting a fight.

Kxee " look I did nothing wrong I help you get her to surface I saw the bright light and then her not moving, how is my fault it no one fault buddy"

Neteyam " I'm sorry to blaming you but my sister is unconscious right now and I don't know what do to"

Kxee " we have to wait and see what happens" everyone knew kxee was speaking the truth about, the objective of waiting for the recovery of lani. Sometimes the waiting game could be to much on everyone.

In the home

Norm " her brain waves seem fine and her heart rate as well" norm has scanned lani body as she was given permission to step foot into the room, he was soon followed by Jake and neytiri.

Jake " can you tell us what has happened to her"

Norm " I'm sorry I can't tell what has happened to her it seem like she unconscious or in a coma"

Neytiri " can't you human tool tell me what has happened to my child"

Norm " it can't only tell us little information Neytiri  even studies can't full tells us what has happened"

Neytiri " I knew this would of failed I should've stopped you when you entered the room, now look my child life might be in more"

Moat " enough all of you this yelling and blaming won't do any favors or help lani"

Jake " lani swetie please wake up you have all your family and friends worried about you"

Uua  " Jake sully we have to wait for the great mother to act bur right now it seems like she keeping the girl safe, but right now we have to wait"

Neytiri " no we can't lose another family member please great mother don't take away my daughter I can't lose her" the adults of the room watched and waited as lani laid there breathing slowly but not moving or talking. The whole family was hoping lani would wake up soon and that everything will go back to normal. Lani was going to be gone as she was somewhere else now on her own journey.