"I just wanted to let you all know that my brother and I will be by in the morning to pick up the children for lessens, Toruk Makto." Tsireya spoke up once she was able to see the entire family, speaking to Jake confidently. He nodded his head, giving the young girl a gentle smile.

"Sounds like a plan, right kids?" He spoke, looking over at his kids once again. Everyone nodded, giving small smiles to Tsireya. She smiled brightly at them back, Beatrice noticing Lo'ak ducking his head slightly when Tsireyas eyes lingered on him for a moment too long. Beatrice tried to hold in the giggle that was threatening to escape, especially after Neteyam elbowed her in the side at the interaction as well. Everyone wished Tsireya a good night, Neytiri taking the food from the girls arms with a motherly smile. Beatrice watched as Lo'ak watched Tsireya walk away, tugging on one of his braids gently, wiggling her eyebrows at him once he finally looked at her. Lo'ak only huffed and shoved Beatrices arm, it taking her off guard and causing her to squeal as she landed on her side. The two of them started laughing hysterically, causing the rest of the family to roll their eyes.

As the Sully meeting finished, the kids started finding random things to do, debating on if they should go out and explore yet. Beatrice found herself a comfortable spot in the pod, setting to work on some jewelry she had begun making. Neytiri sat next to the girl, beginning to work on some beads for the next time one of her children needed their hair rebraided. Beatrice looked up and saw Neteyam and Lo'ak exiting the pod, assumingely going to go explore before eclipse set in. The girls eyes moved back down to her hands, adding in small beads she had carved onto the armband she had begun working on.

"Can i tell you something?" Neytiri whispered to Beatrice, peaking her interest intensely. Beatrice turned to face Neytiri, a mischievous smile on her face as she waited for the secret. Neytiri only grinned at the girls actions before looking around, making sure the other family members couldnt hear their conversation. "Neteyam asked me how to make a song cord." She finished, causing Beatrices eyebrows to scrunch together.

"But, he already has a song cord." Beatrice stated, confusion laced in her words. Neytiri giggled gleefully, shaking her head at the young girl.

"There is one person who would need one, my daughter." Neytiri said, raising her eyebrows at Beatrice. It took the young girl a moment to process, a cheesy smile growing on her face slowly.

"Hes making it.. for me?" She asked softly, a blush staining her cheeks faintly. Neytiri nodded happily, raising her hand and placing it on the top of Beatrices head lovingly.

"You are one of us. At home, if someone became Na'vi, their intended mate would make them their song cord." Neytiri spoke, happiness in her amber eyes. Beatrices blush darkened immensely, her ears falling back in embarrassment. She looked down at the armband she was weaving, realizing it would never come close to a song cord.

"Well now i feel a bit silly making him a simple armband.." Beatrice admitted to Neytiri, raising it up for the older Na'vi to inspect. Neytiri clicked her tongue as she examined it, a smile growing on her face.

"I think it is perfect, Bea. Any sort of jewelry is a courting action." She winked at Beatrice, making the young girl realize something.

"What about the necklace he had given to human me?.." She asked softly, her eyes hesitantly meeting Neytiris.

"I believe he has loved you since he has met you. I think my son was trying to be sneaky and give you that necklace to signify him courting you, but without you knowing it. He is shy with some things, I believe that would be one of those things." Neytiri confessed, fighting another laugh.

"That entire time i thought it was just a friendship thing.." Beatrice admitted, chewing on her lip embarrassed at her obliviousness.

"I am sure he will make you plenty more pieces of jewelry, my dear. Trust me." Neytiri smiled at the girl, sending another wink her way. Beatrice smiled at her words, nodding her head softly.

"Do you think he will like this armband?" The girl looked back down at the armband in her hands, the dark string made from one of the trees they would always go to, and a few blue feathers from his own ikran. She was currently adding some dark red beads she had carved as well, hoping to contrast with the bright feathers.

"Bea, i think he will love it." Neytiri answered honestly, placing a hand over her heart with a grin. Beatrice grinned back, getting back to work on the present, butterflies filling her stomach as she thought about receiving a song cord from the boy she loved.

After a few hours, eclipse started to creep in, causing Neteyam and Lo'ak to return to the pod. The elder brother immediately made his way to Beatrice, sitting down next to her nudging her with his shoulder.

"Hello, Ma'Bea." He spoke quietly, not wanting to pull attention to the two. "The next time we are both free, i have somewhere to show you." He continued, causing Beatrice to smile at him.

"Here, Ma'Teyam." She whispered, placing her hand out for him to take. He immediately opened his palm, a confused look on his face. Once Beatrice placed the armband in his hand, the biggest smile she had seen grew on his face, his tail flicking behind him excitedly.

"You made me this?" Neteyam asked her excitedly, the boyish excitement on his face causing Beatrice to giggle at him. She nodded to his question, making him look back down at the armband to admire it more. "I love it, Bea. Thank you.. so so much." He spoke, meeting her eyes once more before leaning his forehead in to touch hers. They stayed in that position for a moment before Beatrice pulled away, making grabby hands towards the armband so she could tie it onto her loves arm. He happily handed it back to her, extending his arm and pointing to where it exactly he wanted it. Beatrice couldnt help but admire his arm, the careful creases lining his muscles made Beatrice breathless for a moment before she could snap herself back into the present.

Once she finished tying the armband on Neteyam, he jumped up happily to show his mother and brag to his brother. As he started rambling to Neytiri and Lo'ak, Neytiri caught Beatrices eye and gave her an i told you so look, causing the young girl to chuckle to herself.

Beatrice happily looked around the pod, admiring the family she had found. She never thought she would be able to have a family like this, never allowed herself to hope for it. But now, excitement raced through her as she hoped for a future with Neteyam and his family. Now, all they had to do was stay safe.

another chapter for today since i just finished the big fight scene chapters and i cant stop crying