prolouge

Foxy sighed, sitting on the edge of his cove, leaning on his arm. Lately the pizzeria had been busy. A couple months ago had been a blur- the pizzeria had been revamped to fit in New and improved shiny plastic robots. Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Mangle. Instead of just scrapping Foxy and his friends the Owner just decided to mix in the toy animatronics as well. Rebuilding part of the pizzeria to lead into the toys pizzeria. It was interested to be honest.

Foxy thought the toys were nice enough and Foxy even saw Mangle as his sibling. They were close and Mangle was a fan of the things he liked. Pirates. Treasure. Hell Mangle even had a red parrot! To say Foxy was jealous was an understatement.

Toy Chica is wild but made pretty good food although foxy wouldn't say that to Chicas face. Toy Bonnie is bratty and Foxy really wanted to punch him in the nose. Toy Freddy was kind and honestly kind of a pushover. BB and JJ are chaotic twins.

Foxy also remembers Toy Freddy saying there was an animtronic in the giant purple and blue present box in the prize corner. Although he's never met them.

"Foxy? Hello?" Said fox blinks, realising Chica was standing infront of him. "Hey Chica." Foxy smiled. "Hey." Chica replied. "Freddy wanted me to get you. He's in parts&service." Foxy pushed himself off of the stage, stretching "what would Freddy want with me?" Questioned Foxy. Chica however only shrugged "why would I know?"

Foxy frowned "well alright. Thanks for telling me lass!" "No problem Foxy." Chica grinned, leaving to do god knows what. Foxy sighed, taking a breath in and making his way to parts & service. Let's go see what Freddy wants.

----

Springtrap sat in the rotting old building, his gaze setlling on an old arcade machine. "Having fun?" A whisper right next to him. Springtrap whipped around, glaring at the purple ghost right beside him. "Shut it Afton. As if you'd know what fun is."

Afton only smiled, looking at a children's drawing of a devilish yellow rabbit. "I've experienced plenty of fun things in life." His gaze hardened. "Ruining those children's was the best.

Springtrap snarled "SHUT UP! You ruined lives! Atleast I still exist while you're rotting in your grave."

Afton only smiled sweetly at Springtrap. "I'm more in control then you ever were."

He grabs Springtraps faded bowtie, eyes glowing and with a nightmarish grin he spoke. "You can't."