✿ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! ✿

Start from the beginning

"i'm not!"

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

you and kiri entered the huge 1a classroom door and immediately you were collided with another pink student. 

"bestiee! i missed you!" mina squealed, squeezing you tightly. you immediately hugged back.

"hey mina!" you giggled, after a second you both pulled away. 

"oh, hi kirishima! i haven't seen you in ages, good job in coming third in the entrance exam!" the pink girl mentioned, glancing at the red head.

"thanks ashido." kirishima chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

your three's attention was caught hearing some loud shouting coming from across the room.

"take your feet off of that desk now!" a dark blue haired boy demanded.

"huh?!" a good looking blonde with spiky hair called out, his legs layed out of his desk comfortably.

"it's the first day and you're already disrespecting the academy by scuffing school property you cretin!" the other boy complained, shaking his hand up and down trying to assert dominance.

"you're kidding me, right? your old school put a stick up your ass? or were you born with it?" the aggressive blonde talked back. your eyes widened when you realised. it's bakugou.

mina noticed your shocked state and nudged your elbow to snap you out of it. "you good?" she whispered. you slowly nodded in response, keeping your eyes on your squabbling classmates.

the blue haired kid looked like he was about to fight back again but decided not to. "let's start over." he suggested, putting his hand on his chest. "i'm tenya iida from the somei private academy." 

"somei huh? so you must think you're better than me! looks like i'll have fun crushing you." bakugou threatened, tenya iida gasping in shock.

"you would threaten me? your own classmate? are you sure you're in the right place?" iida exclaimed, highly offended.

"tch." bakugou huffed. then both of the boy's attention turned to you, mina and kirishima standing in the middle of the room. immediately the uptight boy marched over.

"good morning! my name is tenya iida-" you quickly stopped him.

"yeah we heard you." you laughed slightly. "i'm y/n l/n, and this is my step brother eijirou kirishima." you gestured towards kiri, who flashed a toothy grin.

"what's up, iida." he said. mina bounced in front of both of you, jumping happily.

"and i'm mina ashido, hiya!" she sang, waving.

"nice to meet you all, i look forward to learning about your quirks and capabilities." iida bowed, you stood there slightly confused. this guy's english is more formal than tuxes.

you felt eyes on you and you glanced over at where bakugou was sitting, and he was staring at you pretty intensely. you gave him a quick smile and he turned his head to the side swiftly, ignoring you. huh, weird.

everyone went quiet when the green haired boy and brown haired girl at the front gasped, iida ran over to see what had happened.

you looked down and saw a tired man with long black hair laying on the floor in a yellow sleeping bag. you sucked in your breath, covering your mouth slightly. mina clung to your arm.

"welcome to ua's hero course." he said before standing up and unzipping his sleeping bag. "it took 8 seconds for you all to shut up. that's not gonna work. time is precious, rational students would understand that."

he turned to the rest of the class.

"hello, i'm shota aizawa, your teacher." everyone had a joint reaction. this worn out man, our teacher? 

"right, let's get to it. put these on and go outside." he instructed, showing the blue and white gym uniform. you followed the rest of your class, spotting bakugou a couple feet away. you built up your courage to talk to him.

"hey bakugou!" you caught up with the blonde boy, he growled in annoyance. "remember me?"

"no."

"liar! i told you my name, l/n, that ring any bells in your empty brainless head?" you intrigued, watching bakugou's sour scowl.

"still no. now leave me alone, damnit!" he demanded, his heart feeling a little heavier than usual at your presence.

"is that any way to talk to your classmate?" your hands shot to your chest, gasping dramatically.

"SHUT UP! I CAN TALK HOW I WANT TO!"

you giggled at his reaction. that was the first time bakugou appreciated your looks up close. your e/c eyes closed when you laughed, your perfect smooth s/c skin and h/l h/c hair framed your face perfectly.

bakugou gulped and quickly looked away, seeming pissed off. you sighed, catching up with mina and starting a conversation.

this girl... bakugou thought, gulping down the lump in his throat.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘