DAMN IT!!! THIS MUST BE BEER!!!

"No–no way..Chino... " I glimpsed at Shiho who was covering her mouth and crying in her seat, seeing me bleeding so much from my body. Didn't I say that I really hate seeing that expression on your faces?

"You all don't need to worry!! I'll be fine for the time being, so don't ever show that pitiful face in front of me!!!" I shouted as best I could from the direction of the pool, even though I coughed afterwards.

Eh? Where is Rei now? Wasn't he sitting on the chair earlier? Where is he now!? I also didn't find Matsuda who had called the police earlier.

The sound of gunfire came again from the eleven o'clock direction, I immediately went back to avoiding it even though it made my back hurt even more from maneuvering too much. I had to stay focused, but if I continued like this I would never be able to get out of the sniper's range and I would definitely get exhausted and sink to the bottom of the pool.

I had originally intended to use toy arrows and an inflatable to at least outwit the sniper and I could quickly escape down the dolphin and out of the pool so that I could hide until the police arrived, but it seemed quite impossible because I was so far away from the sniper and I couldn't even see him from any angle even if I tried to focus.

"Hoy Zero!!! Catch this!!!" Matsuda's shout from the top of the spectator line just now immediately distracted me, I saw that he threw a...sniper!? Where did he get that!?

Rei immediately caught the sniper and seemed to see the stock of bullets in it, he also looked at me and looked at me with a serious look, "hey, kid!!! You have to hold on until the sniper fires another round!!!"

Huh!? What was the meaning of his words just now? What are they plan–ah!! I know!!! I grinned and showed my thumbs up to everyone.

I directed the dolphin to move even faster and continued to circle the pool, I almost lost my strength and fell because of the speed of the dolphin that my body might not be able to withstand. I also began to feel dizzy and intense pain in my head, I continued to hold my head while continuing to maneuver so as not to fall.

The sound of gunfire was heard again and now from a different direction, it seemed that the sniper had changed places to make me feel confused. But what really surprised me was that Rei suddenly fired two bullets in quick succession.

The first bullet hit the sniper's bullet so that it collided with each other and fell down before hitting me, while the other bullet shot in the direction where the sniper was and it seemed to have hit him because now there were no more bullets being fired.

Thank God it's over... I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at the others to indicate that I was still fine.

Ah..why do I feel more dizzy... I-I...

Suddenly there was a sound of something falling into the water, I now couldn't breathe either, a lot of water was entering my ears. Ah, I think i'm will dead...

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

Everyone who saw Chino start to fall and drown immediately panicked, Sophie reflexively ran towards the pool to dive to save Chino. But Rei forbade her and let Matsuda alone go to save Chino.

Not long after Matsuda saved Chino and gave her artificial respiration, the ambulance and police that Matsuda had called arrived.

They took Chino, who was still unconscious, to the hospital along with Akemi and Shiho. Meanwhile, Sophie, Llysa, Llyca, Matsuda, and Rei were taken to the police station to be interrogated about what had just happened.