beginning.

It was 3 am , you were awake thinking with arms crossed on what you could possibly do to get a job , either how are you gonna take care of yourself.
You had searched from several jobs that weren't sure if you could do some of them since you didn't really had any motivations or hobbies to turn into a job, but then a particular ad pop up sparked before your eyes... A specific job for just cleaning , the surprising thing is that they paid Alot!.
.....
But it was too far in one place called... Beach city?
Y/N: (wait didn't my grandfather once own a house there? I will ask my parents about it, besides I don't think they will mind I mean it's time I start working and being usefull for once)- you thought to yourself and finally starting to get sleepy , you get comfy and close your eyes , entering the realm of dreams...

Yawn-

F/n(father's name :b): "pffff- Hahahahahaha!"
M/n(mother's name): "it's not funny F/n!"
F/n: "sorry.."

-You wondering what even was happening , you decide stand up to put on your clothes , walk to the bathroom to wash your teeth and splash water on your face since it was summer and it kinda gets TOO hot, then you walk down stairs to the living room.

Y/n: "good morning.. what happened here?" -You asked your father while eating a cookie that you've snatched from the plate , it was the last one.

F/n:"oh hey son good morning , well something interesting happened heh-" -your father said, trying to hold his laughter but soon the laughing was gone.

M/n: what happened was...

/Flash back promoted by raid shadow legen-/

M/n: "ahh finally I can rest easy knowing that there's no spiders or spider webs around the house anymo- NO. I REFUSE."
-your mom elevated slowly the tone of her voice looking at the spider web that was placed conveniently in the same spots as three weeks ago by the same spider.

M/n: "NOT YOU AGAIN , COME HERE"
-your mother yelled as she trapped the spider with a cup and left the spider carefully very far from the house , hoping it wouldn't get back like it does

/End of flash back/

Y/n: was that why you were laughing? Dang it's pretty funny in my opinio-
-you get a small slap on your back from your mother
Y/n: auch that hurts my feelings ;-;

M/n: I shouldn't be surprised you laugh at such things you're just like your father... Anyways yeah the spider gets back again all the time... Oh I almost forgot!

-You and F/n looked at each other in confusion and looked back at M/n

M/n:"you were thinking about getting out of the home to work right y/n?"-your mother asked but later on proceeded to say "I don't know if you should , I understand that you want to help us but don't you think it's too soon?" Your mother then asked this and you answered

Y/n: "don't worry mom , now I'm capable of taking care of myself and then if I can of you two, I wanna at least help pay the rent besides I already found one!"

F/n: "oh really? , I'm glad son! Tell me what is that you're interested?"
Y/n: "cleaning and fixing stuff , it's not very complicated and they pay very well!"

M/n: "oh , may I ask where is it? If it's not much too ask son"
Y/n: "well it's kinda far at beach city... Grandpa lived there right?"
M/n:... Son we have to talk about something , I think it's time to do so"

You scared all of the sudden but remaining calm decided to ask
Y/n: "About what mom?"

-You three had a loooooong chat about how their grandpa wished for their sons to inherit his home , so they could live happily there , it was already well taken care off and is only needed to pay the electric power supply , water , wifi... And just buy food, all of this Monthly. (Except da food :>)