harry and mia on their first vacation together*

Börja om från början

When he wakes up, his eyes still unfocused and curls unruly, he smiles sleepily at her, and despite how sticky it is from the sweat and humidity, Mia doesn't mind when he kisses her softly, holding her jaw between his hands. When he showers and returns in his vacation clothing, his face smoothly shaved, Mia feels as if she's losing her mind.

Mia watches him put his shoes on. She's still in bed when he gets ready because no vacation will ever prompt her to get out of bed earlier than him (even though he's also "sleeping in"). She holds the duvet to her bare chest and stares at him.

"I think," Mia says, "that I find you ever hotter like this than I do when you wear a suit."

"I'm always in a suit."

"Mm. Lucky me."

Harry looks over his shoulder and smiles. "Go get changed and pick a place to eat, yeah? It's so late, we might as well do brunch."

She pushes the duvet off of her and stretches, aware of Harry's eyes on her. She walks around him, fluffing his hair as she goes. When she returns from her own shower in a sundress and her hair wet, Harry looks at her the way she imagines she looks at him.

Because another thing she's learned about Harry during their first official vacation together is that when work isn't on his mind, she is. Specifically Mia naked in his bed under him.

And Mia doesn't mind at all. He's more handsy than usual, more flirty. More often than not, the hand on her waist or back travels down to her ass, and his eyes that are usually very attentive when she speaks often slip down to her mouth or neck, distracted.

"It's the fucking dresses," Harry groans, reaching for her whens he comes out of the bathroom. "They're so short." He makes her straddle his lap on the hotel bed. "Gives me such...easy access." To prove it, he runs his hands over her thighs, inching higher and higher.

"That's the point," Mia murmurs, leaning in for a kiss. His fingers grip her skin tighter when she twirls her fingers against his hair, pressing herself closer to her.

"And the bras," he whispers, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to expose her throat. She whimpers when he presses hot kisses to her neck. "Or the lack thereof."

"Don't use fancy words right now. I'm too horny to think."

He only laughs and tightens his grip on her hair. She whines again, her breath coming faster. He drags his tongue up the column of her throat, making her tremble in his lap. She's already unbuttoning his shirt when he grabs her waist and flips her over onto the mattress.

Mia's working on removing her dress when Harry stops her, shaking his head. "Leave it on."

She drops her hand, letting him turn her over again so her face is in the sheets. "Fuck," she groans, grabbing them. She hears Harry rip a condom packet, and she impatiently waits until his hands are back on her, flipping her bright yellow dress up. He doesn't even bother taking her underwear off. It seems like he's impatient too from the way he pushes her underwear to the side and slides into her.

Mia closes her eyes, her moan muffled into the duvet. He's holding her hips firmly, moving her against him rather than pushing into her. She likes it, letting him do as he pleases because it feels too good to stop him.

Harry is absolutely insatiable. He needs to fuck her or make her come on his fingers or mouth multiple times a day. This will be the first of today. He woke up needing her so bad after a night of her ass pressed against his crotch, her soft sighs, and her pouty mouth, and he knew they wouldn't leave the hotel this morning without having sex at least once. Most of the time, he's gentle and needy and careful with her, but sometimes, like now, he requires something else.

So he lets go of her waist and uses his free hand to gather her hair up in a ponytail and pull her up slightly.

Her fingers flex against the sheets, hot, white pleasure coursing through her. "Fuck, Harry," she cries, crying out when he picks up his pace. "Always feel so good."

Harry loves when he fucks Mia so well that she's only able to say a few words at most, her brain barely able to keep up. It's exactly how he himself feels, but it's so much hotter to him when Mia tries to talk to him when he's that deep inside of her, being that rough.

"Yeah?" he murmurs, tightening the hold on her hair. "Always feels this good when I fuck you, Mia?"

"Mhm," she gasps. "Always. Always."

He fucks her from the back for a while, enjoying her strained whimpers into the mattress, before letting go of her hair and slowly pulling out. "Turn over, baby."

She does, shakily, and looks at him with so much love in her grey eyes when he leans down to kiss her forehead. He slides back into her and her arms immediately go around his neck, reaching up to kiss him again and again until it feels too good and she can't keep up with him. She's moaning against his mouth, kissing away all the swears he mumbles against her lips.

"Harry," she whispers, though it sounds like a plea. He lazily drags a hand down to her throat, wrapping around it. His other hand tenderly cradles the back of her head.

"Mia," he says back, kissing her jaw hungrily, making way up to her ear. He gives a slight bite, making her legs tremble. He can't hold his orgasm back, dropping his head to the pillow beside her own head, wary of the hand around neck. For a brief moment, he finds himself lost in the blinding pleasure, and when he comes to, Mia's on the verge herself.

"Please," she whispers, as if he'd ever deny her. He kisses her hard.

When she's about to come, Harry drops the hand around her neck to gently thumb her clit and she cries out sharply. She squeezes him tight, making him bite back his own groan and thank his past self for getting a room with soundproof walls. She has tears in her eyes when she's finished, and Harry gently pries her aching fingers away from his hair, which she's gripped very tight during her orgasm.

He kisses her fingers, then her palm, her wrist, and all the way up to her elbow, making her quietly giggle. She watches him pull out, discard the condom, and return to her, kneeling beside her on the bed.

Harry gently pushes her hair out of her face, clipping the stray tendrils back again. "You're so fucking pretty, my love," he says, in awe. "Look at you. Absolutely insane to me how pretty you are."

Her hair is fanned out on the pillow, her pale skin slightly red from where he held it, her chest flushed. She smiles so beautifully up at him when he runs the back of his knuckles against her cheek and leans down to kiss her again, softly this time.

"It's the dress, I think," she tells him, taking his hand when he helps her up. Her legs are still too shaky to actually stand on.

"Partly, but mostly it is you."

"I, um, may need a minute before we go out. Or ten."

"Anything you want."

Harry makes sure she's able to sit upright herself before he plugs in the hair dryer and kneels behind her on the bed, gently running his fingers through her damp hair as he dries it. Every so often, he'll lean down to press wet kisses to her neck, making her shiver. When her hair is mostly dry, he'll turn off the dryer, and hop off the bed.

He holds her chin up, grinning. "Ready to go?"

Mia nods. "Let's go before I make you do all that again."

He kisses her once more, so lovingly that she feels like crying. "You know I'd never mind, baby."