Chapter 12- Clues

Start from the beginning

Wyatt turns to face him "I thought Rowan was in danger. I was wrong. He used his telekinesis to try to choke me and Y/n to death." He explains continuing to look around for clues.

"Holy shit. Why would he do that?" Tyler asks.

"There was a paper, which showed the idiotic Crackpot and Wyatt, they both were in Nevermore fighting, Wyatt was said to be a danger to the school." You explain and Wyatt looks up slightly waiting to hear what she said next. "I didn't believe that obviously because he is afraid to be a danger to someone. I know it's Crackpot who is the danger to this school. It can't be Wyatt. Then after that, this...freaky monster thing comes out of nowhere and eats Rowan, it was weird." You explain, Wyatt smiles gratefully at you, it took him a lot of self-control to not run and kiss you senseless, not in front of Tyler and definitely not while they were on a mission.

 "Woah, woah so you guys actually saw it? And it didn't try to kill you?" Tyler asked in disbelief (nice acting Tyler, I love how a actor is acting.)

"It actually saved us from Rowan. That's the part we're trying to figure out. We came out here to prove he was murdered and we haven't lost our minds." Wyatt explains.

"Hey guys! Look here! I found something about Rowan!" You call out holding something up.

Wyatt and Tyler came towards you and saw Rowan's shattered and bloody glasses in your hand.

"These are Rowan's. I knew it was a cover up." Wyatt smirks. He reached out to grab the glasses, but as soon as he did, his head flew back, he was having a vision.

~in the vision~
Rowan was looking out a window and trying to use telekinesis to move a gargoyle statue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So much of my..."

"...my new desk you psychopath!"

"Speaking of that-"

"You creep people out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan used his telekinesis to pull out a book because he is too lazy to walk his butt over and grab the book himself, the book had a drawing, specifically the drawing his dumb mother made of Crackpot and Wyatt and he ripped the picture out of the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rowan managed to move the gargoyle off the roof, because again he is lazy as heck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rowan got so angry he used his telekinesis to throw Xavier against the wall, because he is an a hole who is so lazy, weak and pathetic he has to use powers to do everything.

~end of vision~

(I am not sorry about the fact that I keep insulting Rowan in the visions because I genuinely hate him).

Wyatt's head flew back into place as his vision ended, he looked up to see Y/n and Tyler looking at him concerned. 

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked him concerned.

Wyatt didn't reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt stood in the library with Thing browsing through the shelves for the book that Rowan had taken out with his telekinesis.

"I keep seeing that same purple book" Wyatt mutters.