SO JUNGHWAN

-JUNGHWAN POV-

"Teume noona!" I see her at the end of the hallway. I'm pretty sure she thinks this is just a coincidence, which is actually frustrating. After two months of following this same routine, waiting for her to finish her classes and walk her back to her dormitory located inside Campus grounds, one would expect she already got the hint I'm waiting for her, and her only.

Noona smiles at me. That smile that makes her look so beautiful and radiant. I can't help but feel how my heart runs wild, and pushes me to run towards her. Teume noona is honey, and I'm just a mere bee.

"Noona." I say as soon as I stop in front of her, and unable to contain myself, I trap her in a tight embrace, which makes her giggle to come from my chest, since despite her being two years older than me, she's also eight inches shorter.

"You don't need to wait for me, Hwanie." Noona says, to which I reply.

"I don't mind. You know there's nothing more I like than to spend my time with you."

Not letting this opportunity go to waste, I slid my hand into hers, and intertwine our fingers. Teume noona seems not to mind, and with her adorable expression, she smiles at me, just as she starts to swing our hands... and I can't help but feel like a kindergarten baby that's going back home while holding mama's hand, despite I'll also become a University student in six months.

I hate it.

It doesn't matter how many times I've tried to show her my intentions with these romantic gestures, holding hands, hugging her, asking her to like me, even crawling inside her dormitory through her opened window and invading her personal space at her own bed, it seems noona doesn't understand the type of love I expect from her. And I'm starting to lose my mind.

So, frustrated, I hurry to help her with her backpack, and proceed to carry them both.

We walk across the hallways, basically in silence, and out of the building, to which now we're surrounded by the silence of the exterior, since there are almost no students around Campus. Knowing noona, we're headed to her dormitory, where I'll lay in her bed, she'll do the same, and despite me playing gently with her hair, she'll ignore any of my attempts to make her understand I wish we were more than friends.

With this said, this time we first stop at a vending machine, where we proceed to buy some drinks and snacks. Despite being a weekend, neither of us has any plans. So we had decided to spend the night at her room, watching some movies as we eat away all these snacks.

As we walk towards the dormitory building, Teume noona opens a vanilla ice cream cone, and hurries to eat it, not forgetting to offer me some of it. Thankful for this opportunity, I hurry to give it a big bite, but I also take some ice cream with my finger, and smear it right next of her lips.

"Oh." I say, playing dumb. "Someone just did a mess..."

And proceed to lick it.

"Hwanie." Noona says in that cutesy scold, that only makes me feel like an idiot. How is it possible for noona not to notice and understand what she makes me feel?

As we walk inside her room, Teume noona turns on the lights and I (since I'm already familiar with the whole place) proceed to place the bags filled with drinks and snacks in her desk, and both of our backpacks in her chair.

"So what movie you want to watch, Hwanie?" Noona asks me, after taking off her shoes, and dropping herself into bed.

I, frustrated once again, can't help but also take my shoes off, my hoodie, and dropping myself over her, pin her against the mattress.

"You're not going to let me see anything if you lay down like that." Noona replies, as she gently pushes my shoulder, but no, this time I'm not moving. This time I'm finally tired of Teume noona pretending I'm not worth the shot.

"Noona, when are you going to give me a chance?" I finally say, unable to hold it in any longer, in that longing whisper.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Hwanie."

"Noona, please." I say, almost begging. Still not moving (and her no longer pushing me away), I hurry to take her hand, and once again intertwine my fingers with hers, and stare at her lips, since there's nothing I'd like more but to kiss her, instead of having to explain myself, and beg for her love. "I'm no longer a kid..."

"Junghwan..."

"I'm already eighteen, noona. I need you to stop seeing me as a kid, and see me as a man. A man that loves you, a man that needs you. Please, give me a chance. A chance to make you happy, and please you in every way you wish..."

I'm so close to her face, that it's almost impossible not to kiss her. But I do my best, especially since I don't want to fuck it up doing something Teume noona would find uncomfortable, and make her push me away, forever.

However, since I'm still lying over her, and she's not asking me to move away, I proceed to move, cautiously. I move my head to the side, barely caressing her neck with my lips, when I can finally feel her whole body tremble. Please noona, please, let me love you...

My heavy breathing runs up from her neck, and stops just a few inches from her lips. Looking her right in the eye, noona looks back at me, but she soon closes her eyes, and it's at that time when I get it: I'm allowed to kiss her. With all the gentleness my frustration allows me, I press my lips against hers, and kiss her deeply, as her fingers hold me tightly, which only makes me kiss her even more passionately.

"I love you noona." I tell her between kisses, as she does her best not to pant. "Let me be the man that makes you happy."

As an answer, Teume noona offers me her neck, and I proceed to kiss it too.

This was it!

Remember when I told you Paji was the first chapter I sat down to write? Well, it was Junghwan's the one that gave me the whole idea for this stories. It was all thanks to a tiktok, so kudos to the person who posted it, and the algorithm that showed it to me lmao.

So, with this said, I want to thank you for reading me, and hope you also leave some stars if you liked it.

Xoxo, Ribo~