"see." sam turns to her sister feeling accomplished that we all thought the same as her.

"quinn your dads a cop right? can you call him and find out what's going on?" she turns back to sam, "before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education, and flee the fucking state."

"i'm calling him now." quinn states as she puts her phone on her ear.

"thank you." tara exhales.

all of a sudden, sam's phone began to ring which caused us to tense up. not this again.

sam places the knife down and picks up her phone, declining whoever called her.

"why did you all just freak out when her phone rang?" ethan speaks up, sounding confused.

"you gotta keep up, my dude." anika shakes her head.

"it's a long story, just know nothing good ever comes out of these random callers." i quietly tell him as he nods, still not understanding what i meant.

"sam, my dad wants to talk to you." quinn passes her cell phone to her.

turns out, her ID was found at the crime scene and the detective wanted us at the police station. we walk out of the apartment building, with tara following behind us.

"sam, slow down."

"no, get back inside and lock the door." sam tries making her go inside.

"oh so now you don't want to stick together?" they look at each other until sam ends up giving in.

we walk down the street, as police sirens can be heard in the distance.

sam's phone begins to ring again, pulling it out and seeing richie's contact. oh hell no.

"what the fuck?" tara gasps.

"i never deleted his contact." sam says.

"don't answer that. just let it ring." i respond.

she didn't listen and picked up the call anyway, "sam." tara annoyingly says.

"who is this?" she begins to look around.

"hello samantha, did you miss me?"

"i want you to think long and hard weather you really want to this, because the last two people who fucked with us ended up dead." she confidently replies.

just then a person in a black hoodie is a few inches away from us, walking towards our direction where we were standing in the side walk.

"you should be thanking me sam, jason and greg were gonna kill you, tara and the twins. i gutted them before they had the chance."

all three of us carefully watch the person's move, as the guy walks past us.

"so what you're protecting us now?" she says.

"not quite. i'm going to show the world who you and those twins really are, liars and killers. i'm going to punish you guys."