ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤

I were sitting in my science class just staring ahead not paying any attention to anything in the world. I was lost in my head coming up with all these different schemes .

I had a crush on Chris Chambers. Yes you heard that right. Y/N Y/L/N on of the quiet good girls had a crush on a guy like him.

I had like Chris for a while now. Ever since he saved me from Ace and the Cobras, I felt safe around him.

I was snapped out of my daze, when I felt someone tape my shoulder. I turned around and saw Chris standing behind me, with a smile on his face.

"Hey Y/N." He smiled as he took a seat in the desk next to you.

"Hey." I smiled back at him.

"So I was wondering if you would like to come down to the treehouse and meet some of my friends after school. Chris said looking at me.

" Yeah sure." I said sounding full of joy. Chris started chuckling at me.

After school I was waiting by the double door waiting for Chris. I waited for him for what seemed like hours.

After a while I got bored and walked back into school looking for Chris. I heard what sounded like something hitting the lockers. I turned the corner and saw Chris up against the locker surrounded by Ace and the Cobras.

"You should have minded your business, Chambers." Ace growled. He pulled a blade and held it to his neck.

"I'm not scared of you." Chris said. He turned his head and saw you standing there. I  slowly backed up behind the corner.

"Chris!" I yelled his name trying to get their attention. Ace dropped Chris and he and the Cobras went looking for me. Luckily they walked right passed.

Chris hit the ground and ran over to me. He had a black eye forming bout other than they he looked OK.

"You ready?" Chris asked a little out of breath.

"Yeah." I replied. The whole way to the treehouse was silent. Your whole focus was getting there before Ace found us.

"Watch your step." Chris called out as we reached the treehouse. I watched as Chris did some sort of knock. Chris grabbed my hand and helped me into the treehouse. I looked around and saw 3 boys sitting around. 2 playing pokers and the other one was just lying around. "Guys this is, Y/N."

The boys just looked up at you and nodded. "Don't sweat it. They're always like this." Chris pulled out a cigarette.

About an hour later Chris had gotten up to go to the bathroom. I looked up at him with worried eyes. He just chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on my head. My crush just kissed me. I smiled as he walked out.

The boy who Chris called Vern make his way over to the door and shut it. Teddy and Gordie sat their cards down and looked up at me.

"So your the Y/N Chris talks so much of." Teddy said with a smirk. 

"What's going on?" I asked. They boys just looked at each other.

"Haven't you heard?" Vern asked.

"Heard what?" That only made me more confused.

"Chris likes you." Vern blurted out.

"Vern!" Teddy and Gordie yelled, each throwing something at him.

"You were supposed to tell her." Teddy shook his head in disappointment.

"Wait Chris likes me?" I asked. I felt a smile crawl into my face and only grew bigger.

"You like Chris." Gordie pointed out.

"No I don't!" I tried to lie but I sucked at lying. The boys then start going off on how I should ask him out. Whatever they were talking about faded away. All I could think about was that my crush Chris Chambers likes me.