Did I scare you?

Matthew
I walked into the shrine trying not to make noise. As i was walking I felt someone put a knife to my neck.

"It's just me Quinn." I said as she pulled the knife. "We'll next time text me,I thought u were someone else's." She said sitting down .

I took my mask off and looked at my phone as I got a message from Ethan. "Ethan's here." I said as I made my way to open the exit door and let him.

"You did a fucking awesome job." He said as he walked in with a smile. "I'm just like my uncle." I said smiling.

"Here's your mask and robe." Quinn said Handing her brother his stuff.

"Okay remember what we talked about. You and Ethan we'll take care of Chad." Quinn said making me nod.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to leave him gutted out." I said as I grabbed my knife.

I put my mask on and walked out with Ethan following behind me. We had to hide under the theater room. I opened the door to the small room and walked in.

"You okay? You seem very quiet."Ethan asked as he sat on the ground. "Yeah I'm just thinking." I said taking my mask of and leaning against the wall.

"Oh okay." He said nodding "who's mask did you get?" He asked smiling

"I got roman Bridgers mask,what about you?" I asked looking at him.

"Nancy loomis sadly." He said making me let a small chuckle out. As we we're talking Bailey texted me.

"Let's go it's show time." I said putting my mask on.

I walked out with Ethan behind me. I grabbed my knife and made my way to the entrance of the theater snack area.

Ethan walked to the other side waiting for me to go in. As I looked through the small window I saw Chad kissing Tara.

I slammed the door open quickly stabbing Tara in the back. Making her scream.

I tried stabbing chad but he quickly dodged. He pushed me making me hit my head on a glass portrait.

I fell to the ground as I quickly got kicked in the stomach.

"Let's go Tara." He yelled as they ran out. Ethan walked out and quickly went through the other side to attack them.

I quickly got up and hid behind the other door waiting for them to Come running in.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" I heard chad yell from the hallway. And glass shattering.

I quickly got out from hiding and tried stabbing him but he dodged.

I pushed him against the wall put he pushed me back. Sam and Tara held on to me. I pushed them with all my force making Tara fall.

Suddenly Chad punched me in the face making me fall. As I was about to get up Tara kicked me in the face.

As Chad was about to hit me in the face with a glass jug. Ethan's stabbed him

I quickly got up. I stabbed Chad on his right side of his stomach making him yell.

"CHAD!" Tara screamed as Sam grabbed her.

I stabbed him in the chest as blood fell on to his jacket.

Me and Ethan looked At each other before stabbing Chad multiple times. The sound of the blood pouring,the screams of fear and the yelling for help.

We pulled the knife out before doing the iconic knife swipe at the same time.

They quickly ran and shut the door.

"Let's get this shit started." I said with the voice box on. Ethan, Quinn and I made our way out as we saw Bailey.

We ran behind him and acted like we we're gonna stab him. "BEHIND YOU." Kirby yelled before Bailey shot her.

We stood next to him as we saw Sam and Tara scared.

"You?" Sam asked with fear in her voice. "Of course me." Bailey said smiling.

"I expected better from y'all after what y'all did to us." He said as Quinn and Ethan took there mask off.

"And of course we had a little surprise." Bailey said patting my shoulder.