SMILE -3

Today is the last day of her internship. Jennie is a little upset but also happy. She is happy to meet her family but upset because she miss working here . All kept waving bye . She smiled and about to leave . Suddenly Taehyung came infront of her from now where .  She got startled a little bit keep her calm.  He look at her for sometime.

" Happy to meet you jen .Hope we can meet more . And can i have your number"

Jennie gave him the number without hesitation because he is a genuine guy . When she was about to go , he called her again.

" So , mm what is between you and that muscle guy ?"

Jennie look at him confused. Then she understood.

" Oh it's jungkook, he just came out of now where and said he want to say something. But then he became nervous and said bye lol "

She giggled. Taehyung smiled at her .He extended his hand for a handshake and she happily took it .

" Let's meet soon , I loved the days here and i got to meet you too. Let's keep in touch "

Jennie nodded . She try to take her hand from his hand . But he keep on holding it. She tried more but he didn't leave .She look at him with questioning gaze .He withdraw his hand. Jennie gave him a last glance and went from there . But  little did they know  , chaelisa been watching them.

"Rosè , let's talk to jen . She is so dumb to understand the things happening around her "

Both of them decided to talk to Jennie in train . After all procedure all took train back to thier home. While traveling lisa touch Jennie's shoulder that made her to look at lisa .

" What happened lisa?"

Lisa and rosè look at eachother and nodded .

" Jen , do you know why did i smile that day "

Jennie nodded no .

" I asked you lot but you didn't told me "

Lisa giggled at Jennie's talk.

" Dumbass , that's because i saw someone looking at you every now and then and sometime he keep on looking at you that he even forget about his friends who are talking to him. He became jealous when you glance or smile at jungkook guy or any other guys . Like hell , he is jealous of me because i am so touchy towards you .He often glared at me. When he knew jungkook is trying to hit on you , he shared his anxiety to his friends and i hearer it unintentionally. When ever we come to hospital his eyes always been focused at you . I am surprised that you didn't noticed his burning gaze to your soul. Whenever you touch him or call his name , a grin broke out in his mouth . I saw the way his eyes lit up whenever you call his name . He cannot even keep a eye contact with you . And here you are totally unbothered."

Jennie try to act innocent.

" Taehyung "

Lisa and rosè smack thier on forehead.

" Oh yes, Taehyung. He has a huge crush on you .And your dumb ass never understood."

Jennie didn't respond to it . She just act like nothing and look at the nature. Chaelisa signed in disappoint and carry on scrolling in phone . They deserve didnt saw a blush crept in Jennie's cheek . She try to control her shy smile which is uncontrollable. She put on her favourite romantic music .

She closed eyes and remembered the infinite time she saw him looking at her . She knew his burning gaze . Even though she gets nervous because of his intense gaze and meaningful touches, she acts like she never get his intention . But she knew his crush towards her.  She smiled secretly at this . She doesn't know if he text her or not but she is happy to meet him .And she know , she also has a small crush on him . Suddenly her thought broke when she got a notification. And that person introduced himself as Taehyung.And next message made her heart beat more .

" I was enchanted to meet you , jen "

Hey loves ♥️,

Here is the end of this one shot . And the surprise or can a say the secret,

This onshot is based on real life event.  The heroine that means Jennie's character is me . This happened to me during my internship. The only thing I added more is the text , that guy , still text me sometimes .I thought i can use my real life situation as a inspiration.

If you guys want , i will write my real life moment in story 🤗.

• VOTE

• COMMENT