A uncontrollable smile

As Quackity got back to the table, he felt a sense of... freedom, happiness... something he hadn't felt in a long time. He felt that he had founded someone that could be his friend or even something more who made him happy. His smiled widened while he was looking at his new contact in his phone, grabbing the glass of wine in the other hand. He made a bet for himself: how long would it take him to text him?

Wilbur felt so nice after meeting Quackity. He's such a nice person, gentle, fun to be around and... handsome. Wilbur was... starting to fall in love? No it couldn't be... unless... he didn't know, but he was happy with his new friend, and that's all that mattered for the moment.

When Quackity arrived home, he was having a hard time getting any sleep... was it because of the champagne and wine? Perhaps. But it could be because he wanted to see Wilbur again soon.

The alarm sounded next to Wilbur's bed. It was 11 am. Pretty late compared to how early Wilbur wakes up normally. But it was okay, either way he didn't get much sleep since he got home at 3 am. He decided to go take some fresh air, so he took a shower, changed, got breakfast and went outside. It was a cloudy day and it was raining. Exactly Wilbur's favourite climate. After some time of walking, it was already 2 pm approximately. Suddenly, he saw someone looking at him in the other side of the road. It was... Quackity?

-Oh, hello Quacks! How weird I never thought I would find you here.

-Good morning Wilbur! You're right, I'm surprised too... it's a strange coincidence. Anyway, how are you?

Quackity smiled uncontrollably. He was really happy to see Wilbur there.

-Well, it's a strange but wonderful coincidence! I'm great, but even better now that I'm with you. How are you by the way?

Quackity chuckled. The way that Wilbur spoke to him was just... awesome. He liked it.

-Yes a... wonderful coincidence. I'm good, thanks for asking~

Quackity had a slightly red tint in his cheeks. And Wilbur noticed it.

-No worries! You want to go eat? I'll pay, love~

Wilbur had always flirted with his friends as a joke but... was it a joke this time? He didn't know. Then he realised Quackity was staring into his eyes. He got a little blushed.

Quackity was staring into Wilbur's eyes, even a little lost in them. He seemed to just have snapped out of it, suddenly remembering where he was.

-Well, yeah, of course I want to eat. Thank you for the offer.