Harry was left to dress in his new clothes. And they went back to the conference room.
Ragnok met them pleasantly. He gave the Heir rings to Harry and pulled a time turner from his pocket.

"I noted the time this room was left empty." He said by way of explanation. He placed the turner around them all and stepped back. "Seven and 3/4 turns will be more than enough."

Once the world had stopped spinning Ragnok was sat in his seat at the table awaiting them.

"Thank you Ragnok please take a 100 galleon tip on top for your help today." Iris said handing the necklace over.

"You are most welcome." Ragnok said a small grin on his face. "As it is now 10:30am your portkey to home will activate in 10 minutes."

"Understood." She replied taking the piece of rope from the goblin. "Have you travelled by portkey before?"

"Oh yeah." Harry replied to her. "It's how we got to the world cup final."

"Good." She turned back to Ragnok and said. "I will book an appointment during the Christmas break for Harry to come and inspect his vaults."

"That is acceptable, do not forget to owl me the time and date you wish." He said. "May your gold fliw like a river."

"May your enemies bleed at your feet." Iris replied. She called for Arorok and Saphira and they flew to her shoulders. Making sure they were all holding on to rope tight with a final nod to the elder goblin they left the room with a soft pop.

           ----------------------------

As Iris Black was taking care if her nephew Albus Dumbledore sat quaking in his office. Bloody Iris Black he hated that impudent whelp. She never did as she was told and if you tried to maneuver her one way she went the other. All his plans of dying with his fame and glory intact had gone up in smoke. He had considered himself lucky had gotten her to leave the first time. She was a veritable mess the night he Potter's died. Her guard was down and he had been able to easily implant the suggestions in her mind. All that hard work undone. Her return was all over the papers. Minister Fudge the coward that he was lauded her return. Although many thought that he was an champion of the muggle born he was infact quite the opposite. If not for muggles his sister would not have become an obscurus. His father wouldn't have died in Azkaban and his mother wouldn't have had to call him home just when he was starting to get notoriety and recognition he had to leave and look after the useless girl. Gellert had been a balm and he had some brilliant ideas even if he went about things the wrong way. Betraying his lover had been one of the hardest things he had ever done. Stull Albus basked in the glory and fame he got defeating Gellert but it had wained the old families were no longer listening to his advice and he was no longer invited to the balls. His word no longer counted against the more extreme bills and even his fellow teachers no longer looked at him with reverence. That had all changed when he met the heavily pregnant Merope Gaunt. Sending her away was the start of his brilliant plan to achieve eternal glory he would become better known than Merlin himself. He had molded her child into the perfect new dark Lord. Once the baby was born he placed several curses on the boy. When he went to see  the child years later he was so pleased at the vicious and powerful boy before him. He had gently guided the young lad to become a hated and feared figure. All he had to do was defeat the man and then the accolades and praise he had so desired would be his. Once Tom was gone the wizarding world would once again turn to him. Then that drunken fool Trelawney had spewed that damn prophecy. So he began his plans anew.  He obliviated the hag and had her meet in a place that could easily be overheard by the wrong sort. Convincing the Potter's and the Longbottoms to leave their well protected Manor houses was difficult but he'd managed it. Petigrew being the traitor was a boon, he had a fool proof way of getting the Potter's location put without it being traced back to him. And he had Severus in place for his scapegoat if needed. Once the Potter's were gone the Longbottoms had go as well as Sirius too. He had to have complete control of his weapon. Admittedly he had had no plan for Sirius's wife. But things had worked in his favor her griefand rage had been excellently timed for him, once he had convinced her to leave the country, all he had to do was wait for his weapon to get old enough to begin his tests. It was all going swimmingly. The suggestion he implanted in Iris Black's mind had her running to him every time there was a problem with Harry and he had left a whole in her defences that he could slip through so he could send her on her way with no troubles for him. But now! Now he had no moves he could male that wouldn't be countered. The faint glow of power around her showed him she was not the weak grief-stricken woman he had last met. She was loyal to her family first and if she discovered he was behind her leaving the country he might as well just bend over and kiss his arse goodbye. He could see the headlines of his glory fade into non existence just by her walking into the room. Damn and blast her. She would never let her near the boy now. His wondrous weapon was lost. He half thought it was time to turn his attention to the Longbottom brat but that buffoon didn't have half the potential Harry had. Augusta never trusted him anyway. He paced and swirled around his office blind to the havoc his magic was unleashing on the room.
"I've got it.!" He announced to the empty room as the exheads had fled their frames hours ago. "I will use you Fawkes you will flame me to Harry once he is alone. Only then can I keep him under my control."
He turned away from the famed phoenix and totally missed the glare fawkes was giving him. An obnoxious avian raspberry from Fawkes had him turning to the bird. As he turned to hex the bloody unhelpful animal, Fawkes gave a rude snigger as only a bird can and flamed away. Enraged he called for the bird that refused to return. Losing the last of his control he destroyed what little remained of the furniture in his office. Conjuring a new chair he sat and stared dejectedly out the window. The sorting hat chuckled with glee from his spot in the wreckage of the room.
"I told you one day they would all forget your name." He said snidely. "You are without a doubt the worst headmaster this school had ever seen." The hat narrowly dodged the cutting curse the old man sent his way.
"SHUT UP YOU FLITHY OLD RAG!" Albus yelled trying and failing once more to hit the hat.
"Why Albus anyone would think you are having a bad day." The hat countered. His rage filling him again he finally realised the futility of arguing with a ratty bit of cloth. Returning the room to its previous state the hat was returned behind the silence ward he spent most of the year behind as he liked to goad the self styled leader of the light. Albus too many names Dumbledore was quite entertaining when he wasn't trying to move people like chess pieces. Albus had yet to learn the Lady Black didn't play chess she played battleships. And she always stayed afloat as her enemies sink into obscurity. The hat was quite looking forward to the days ahead. Lady Black was going to pick his world apart piece by piece untill nothing is left. Settling to watch the old man try and plan his way around the obstacle that was Iris Black thinking of how Godrick would deal with the dishonourable cur. Roweena would have applauded his intelligence and then ripped his reasoning to shreds. Helga would have slipped a poison into his drink long ago (not enough to kill him just enough to maim she was a badger after all). Salazar would have admired his cunning and then ruined every part of his plans with a smile on his face and a blade in the back of any who dared to cross him. Ah he missed them well they would never have allowed Albus to gut their school if they were still alive. One day perhaps the hat mused this school would be great again once the meddling old fool was dealt with.