Fantasia Parade (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"It proves everything!!" Mira said.

"We will announce the winner in a while." Master said on stage.

"Luce!!!" I heard Natsu called my name. Before I could turn around, Natsu crashed into me and I fell down with Natsu on top of me. Everyone was just laughing at us.

"Natsu~ Get off of me!!!" I pleaded. He got off of me and helped me up.

"You were amazing up there!!" He said as he gave me his signature toothy grin. "How come you never told me you could sing that good?!"

"You never asked."

"And you guys..." Natsu turned to Macbeth and Erik. "Despite being all gloomy and scary, you guys did a great job up there."

"Who's gloomy and scary here?!" The two shouted in unison.

"Come on you guys," I said as I patted both of their shoulders. "You have got to admit with Natsu, when I first saw you guys, I use the exact same description Natsu used."

"Lucy~" The two pouted.

"It's the truth." Man! I just want to pinch their cheeks so hard that it will turn red.

"Again. Pinch my cheeks and I will never talk to you again." Erik said.

"So who do you think is gonna win?" Gray asked as he came out of nowhere.

"Gray-sama~" Juvia cooed.

"Gah! Juvia!"

"How was Juvia~ Is Juvia good enough for Gray-sama?"

"Juvia is good enough for me!" Lyon said as he came out of nowhere.

"Lyon-sama!"

"What are you doing here?!" Gray asked.

"I'm here for Juvia. I heard that she was gonna perform so I had to come here to see her angelic performance. You were beautiful out the Juvia!" Lyon said with hearts in his eyes.

"Th-thanks..." she said awkwardly.

"Lucy-san!!" I heard someone calling me, ignoring the little weird love triangle. I turned around and saw Yukino.

"Yukino!!" I happily exclaimed. She then came running up to me and gave me a sisterly hug.

"You guys were awesome up there!! You should sing more often!" she said happily.

"Thanks." I said.

"You know," Macbeth started which made the two of us looked at him. "You look a lot like Angel."

"Angel? Now that you mention it, you do look like her." I said as I was thinking about the similarities between the two white-haired mages.

"Angel? I don't know anyone named Angel." she said looking at us with a confused look.

"Do you have a sister?" Erik asked.

"Yes. But I'm not sure if she is alive. She was taken away from me when I was young."

"Was your sister's named Sorano?" Macbeth asked.

"How did you know that? Wait, you know my sister?" she asked with hope in her eyes.

"We do. She may be in jail but she might be out soon like us." Then Yukino started to have tears in her eyes.

"As long as she is alive...I'm so happy...." I pulled her into a hug and she cried in my chest. Then I looked at the two mages.

"Sorano?" I asked.

"Yes. It's her real name." Erik said.

"Right." Then we saw Master go up on stage. I think they are done with the results.