The Agenda (part 3)

Start from the beginning

Ravage then hailed "The Maximal's shields are down! Tarantulas! All power to weapons!"

Tarantulas snickered insanely then pressed a button that unfurled a warhead, then pressed a couple of levers that diverted the ship's power to the warhead launcher.

"OH NO! NOT THE WARHEAD!" screamed Bumblebee.

"WHAT'S TAKING RATTRAP SO LONG?!" asked Arcee impatiently.

"All power to weap..." Tarantulas lowered another level as the cruiser prepared it's cannons once more yet "WHAA?" he screamed as Rattrap came down. "Yo, stringbutt! Got a pair o' belly bombs here with yer name right on em! Eat 'em an' weep!" and threw the charges at Tarantulas' hands. Then Rattrap waved him goodbye and literally jumped ship.

Tarantulas screamed and panicked as he couldn't get the charges off his hands, which immediately detonated, causing a chain reaction that then destroyed the ship. Ravage stood up from his seat as the explosion nears upon him and yells "Decepticons FOREVER!!!" as it then consumed him, obliterating his cruiser.

The Renegatrons yelled "DECEPTICONS FOREVER!" as they raised their fists high in memory of the Minicon.

Even Soundwave was in it, to honor the brave Minicon.

Their former enemies didn't seem surprised.

"Heaaaaaaaads uuuuuup!" Rattrap yelled riding the warhead for safety.

"KAAAAAAAAAAA-BLAAMMMMM!" Warpath cheered.

"No!" Megatron gasped.

As the cruiser crashed, Rattrap bailed out safely, but Rampage ran for his life as the destroyed shipwreck neared upon him. He was cornered in a rock formation, but thankfully for him, the cruiser's size proved it stopped short of it's collision course towards him. Just as he laughed at what he considered pathetic, the warhead suddenly launched towards him, it's propulsion systems ignited.

Warpath chortled and cheered for more explosions.

Rattrap ran to safety as the explosion knocks him clear of the blast zone.

Just as they believed it was over, the Maximals saw Rattrap flying towards them, prompting Rhinox to catch him.

"My hero." Rattrap sarcastically replied, as Rhinox dropped him. "Oh get down." the rhino Maximal replied.

The young Autobots laughed their afts off. Again.

"Well, there goes our ride home." Cheetor sighed.

"Guess it's over for now." Rhinox pointed out.

"No chance." Primal cuts off. "Something turned that Decepticon against us. And Megatron isn't headed back to base. We've got to stop him. Flight mode!" then transforms flying after Megatron. Cheetor did the same but he flew ahead. But not before the latter took Rattrap with him. Before Primal would depart he beckoned "Rhinox. Get on." While the science officer was unsure it was safe because of his weight, he relented and rode with Primal.

"Gotta move fast, Maximals! If Megatron's found what I think he's found, then this battle is only just beginning!" Primal announced as they took off to flight right after Megatron.

Prime felt silent. If there is something the future Megatron had discovered, then it may not sound good for the Maximals at all.

More laughter came and went to the majority of the audience.

Meanwhile, Silverbolt and Blackarachnia spent their time alone gazing at the stars after digging their way in the destroyed site fruitlessly.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.