The Agenda (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Bumblebee smirked, he remembered going to those rides when he was a mere sparkling.

"You slagging little- you want them back do ya?" asked Ratchet.

"I wished I do. Nowadays, things don't feel the same, Ratch." Bumblebee replied.

"Kid, don't make me hurt ya." Rattrap refused subtly.

In the Darksyde, the Predacons there were also observing the transwarp explosion reach Cybertron. Megatron was despondent, for he knew that Cybertron would respond for his actions.

"Blast." Megatron then asked "What news of the early humans?"

"Our interrupted attack on the valley caused several tribes to scatter, Royalty." Inferno replied. "It will be impossible to find them now."

The audience felt silent, yet the Autobots were incensed.

"Are the Preds planning to attack the humans now?" Smokescreen asked.

"If they are, they're going to regret it!" Warpath yelled.

Grimlock was silent, remembering Dinobot's heroic sacrifice protecting the humans.

Predaking bared his teeth and his claws, incensed of the mockeries of the Predacon name, daring to plan against a defenseless species.

"Then I have but one other high-risk option remaining." Megatron decided, revealing a monitor that saw Blackarachnia walking out of the Darksyde alone.

"And that is...?" Inferno asked inquistively.

"Gamble. And hope that the dice roll in my favor."

"If I were you, my dear 'grandson', I would never take such a bet because apparently, you have the most rotten luck in all of Cybertron." Megatron replied.

"Let's see if his bet can give him the win this time." Knockout pointed out.

Elsewhere, Silverbolt flies alone until he reaches the deserts, to a ruin where water can be found. He landed before the oasis to reflect, but Blackarachnia arrived with a gun aimed at his head.

"I think you're carrying a graviton generator, Maximal. Hand it over... or else." Blackarachnia demanded with a threat that had her load her pistol, although she seemed rather hesitant in pulling the trigger.

"Why the weapon?" Silverbolt asked swiping the gun from Blackarachnia, who did not offer any resistance when he disarmed her.

"Ohohohohoho! Looks like the heat sinks are getting hotter with the lovers~!" Jazz teased.

Silverbolt ticked a vein. "He's still not allowed anywhere near her until she defects."

"Chillax, Bolt, you're acting like a overprotective grandpa there. I'm sure she will. You just gotta give Blackarachnia there a chance." Sideswipe assured.

"Not. Until. She. Joins. The Maximals. Sideswipe."

"I thought it might make things easier for you." she replied earnestly.

"Nothing about this is easy." Silverbolt muttered. But he was a knight, who was he to refuse a fair lady anyway, so he retracted a circular device, likely the graviton generator she wanted.

"You brought it!" Blackarachnia gleefully spouted. 

"Blackarachnia. This is not necessary." Silverbolt said uneasingly. "Cybertron is coming. Join with us." He pressed the very offer she refused earlier. "You could be reprogrammed. Remember, your protoform was... a Maximal."