"Oh man... Great place for an ambush." Rattrap whined. He continued forth riding towards the terrain.

"All the more reason to cease your babbling and concentrate on the terrain." Dinobot spat out.

"Gimme a-" the ground they were proceeding into bursts beneath them, revealing Inferno in the flesh.

"AMBUSH!" Warpath shouted. He hated ambushes.

"A traitor and a rat." He then rammed Rattrap off the mountain range and yelled "Terrorize!" Inferno transformed, brandishing his weapon to fire at the trespassers.

"Ants! This I don't need." the rat Maximal muttered as he was lying at the edge of the mountain below. "Rattrap, Maximize!" He transformed.

"Holster it, rat face." Quickstrike arrived, challenging Rattrap to a showdown. "I wouldn't want to backshoot a hot pistol like you."

Rattrap then holsters his gun, but did not turn to face Quickstrike. Momentarily time passes, before Rattrap pulls his gun quickly and shoots Quickstrike first, dodging his blasts.

"Rattrap shot first!" Knockout quipped.

Once he saw Quickstrike hanging for his Spark, Rattrap fired at his hand, sending the Preadcon Fuzor falling to the ground.

Meanwhile, Dinobot has been pushed back into more cover under heavy attack by Inferno himself.

"Stand your ground traitor!!!" Inferno demanded.

"You're on my ground, insect." Dinobot retorted firing more lasers at Inferno.

"Inferno! Dinobot will need my help." Silverbolt attempted to intervene when he saw Dinobot under fire.

"Waspinator gives Doggy-Bot surprise!" but alas he was interrupted when Waspinator aimed at him in the back "Maximize-" he tried to transform, but Waspinator's precise shot knocked him off flight.

Dinobot remained in cover until Inferno ran out of ammo, prompting him to get out of cover and attempt to charge at the ant Predacon with sword and shield in hand. But Silverbolt had unexpectedly crashed into him, knocking them out cold.

"Beast... Mode..." Dinobot muttered transforming before he fell out cold.

"Scrap! The Preds found out what they were up to! They were waiting for them the whole time!" Sideswipe gasped.

"We see that Side. Chill down." Wheeljack replied.

"Then again, what are they gonna do with the Maxies? They hadn't gotten Rattrap yet." said Brawl.

"Maybe not, Brawl. But knowing Rattrap, he would have a plan around this." Swindle replied.

"I see this as an absolute win." quipped Onslaught.

Waspinator regrouped with Inferno. "You have served the Royalty well Waspinator." the latter praised. "Waspinator not serve. Waspinator Rules!" the former replied.

"I will bring the traitor to the Royalty." Inferno ordered next to Waspinator "You bring the Fuzor."

Quickstrike regrouped with them not long after, incensed. "Where is that low down Maximal varmint? He got me with a cheap shot. And when I find him-"

"Never mind the Rat." Inferno cuts him off. "We have better prizes for our Queen. Return to the nest!" he ordered carrying Dinobot and taking off.

"That bot sure does talk peculiar!" Quickstrike commented.

"Two head help Waspinator. Fuzor hard to carry!" Waspinator begged, Silverbolt was heavy to carry around.