Second Stage: Enter The Castle, O Brave Belmont!!

*this plays throughout the second stage*

Kotaro entered the Castle's Corridor. He lashed the Vampire Killer at the monsters in this entrance.

Enemies began to spawn around. Kotaro whipped candles, took down enemies and picked up hearts.

A skeleton archer shot an arrow at him, he whipped it and killed it.

He slid down as he took down a bunch of zombies, he picked up the hearts.

The first room of the stage was a room filled with large windows with red curtains covering them. 

There were statues crying blood that spawns blood skeletons, these skeletons come back to life after being killed.

After fighting his way through the first room, he arrived in the second one. A staircase was in front of him. He climbed it.

It led him to the third room, zombie officers were walking around in that area as succubi floated around.

Kotaro continued to fight his way through them, though one succubus managed to hug and kissed him, she failed to seduce him for Kotaro's focus on taking down the castle was high that he Hydro Storm'd her and went on.

He soon reached the third room, there was nothing there except a picture of a woman resembling the Virgin Mary crying blood with swords behind her.

The picture scared Kotaro a bit, however, at the same time, it gave him relief for it somehow made him realize that the spirits of both good and bad are fighting for control over this area.

Taking his time, he accessed his inventory and drank a potion before moving to the next room.

The fourth room room had Medusa Heads flying around, the Belmonts hated these creatures.

After Kotaro survived that room, he arrived to the sixth one hoping that it would be a safe area for his HP was low, but he was wrong, multiple Minotaurs were roaming around.

A/N: Yeah kinda like the Minotaur room in Circle of the Moon.

Annoyed, Kotaro double-jumped on the air and dashed on the air until he got to the end of the room.

The seventh room was a save room, there was an altar with a large crucifix.

He walked towards it and saved his progress and asked guidance and prayed before moving to the next room.

Boss doors shut the exits and entrances of this room.

Kotaro POV: Shit...

Death hovered in front of Kotaro.

Death: Ah, Kotaro Belmont.

Kotaro: Death, what is the meaning of this?

Death: The Master has returned, he has split his soul somehow when he was sealed. Your friend, Getsumei Cruz has gone to the next area.

Kotaro: Getsumei?!

Death: Yes.

Kotaro: Then step aside, old man. 

Death: Belmont... Since you are the strongest of your clans, fine... I shall not interfere... That is if you best me in this battle!

Kotaro: Very well.

*this plays throughout the boss battle*

The attacks Death used throughout were the abilities to summon sickles and his Dawn and Aria of Sorrow attacks.

Defeat scenario:

Death: Hm, perhaps we shall be meeting again.

Kotaro: Damn... It.

Victory scenario:

Kotaro: *pants*

Death: Well done, Belmont. I shall not interfere with your journey again.

Death: We may be enemies again... But... May God be with you.

Death slashed the air with his scythe, creating a portal. He entered it.

A red orb appeared in the middle of the boss room and descended down.

Kotaro picked it up as his HP was restored.

STAGE CLEAR

*This plays*