chapter 2

i stared at him in shock. "what?" I was amazed. he just met me and he was fine with this. he swung his leg over his bike. "coming?" he asked. I nodded and put on the helmet. he helped me up and guided my arms around him. "what's your name?" he asked. "dolour..who are you?" he chuckled. "I'm your worst nightmare, babe." he sped off, making me yelp and hold on tighter. we stayed silent as he zoomed on the streets. we got to school just as the last bell rang. I had stayed silent until we stopped moving.

        "had fun?" he asked, chuckling. I nodded slowly, quietly laughing at his laugh. I got off the bike and smiled down at him. he pulled out a pack of smokes and put one between his lips. I had first class as a spare and I'm assuming he had it too.  he was trying to pull off this bad boy look but it wasn't working. he seemed too innocent. he passed me a smoke and smirked up at me. I took it and put it between my lips and bent over to light it up. he smiled and blushed lightly as he flicked the lighter on. I glanced up at him and noticed he was smiling.

        I inhaled slowly and looked at the ground as he stood up. he stood at roughly 6'6 while I was only 5'7. I felt him wrap an arm around my middle and rub circles gently against my back. I whimpered and smiled as I inhaled. "Jubilo." he whispered. i cocked my head.  "what?" I asked."that's my name" he smirked. i smiled. i liked it. 

         that night, i had eaten dinner with my mum than i had to find my next target. i already knew who i was killing next. a boy named Jake. jake had hit his girlfriend repetitively and put her to the hospital. it was only pay back. i was gunna put him in the exact same pain.  i had told him that i was a girl who wanted sex and he said he would come over. 

        once he came to the door, i opened it. i was in short shorts and a crop top. he grinned and looked at my body hungrily. he dove at me and i moved to the side. "not yet." he pouted and stared at me. i locked the door and walked in front of him. "c'mon babe. give me a taste." i smirked. it was time. "what about michelle?" his eyes went wide. 

           "how do you know about her?" i walked close to him. "you wanna taste hun? you got it." i grabbed him and put a rag filled of toxics against his nose and mouth so he couldn't breathe.