"Sooo," She looks back at me with a small smile, "See you in a month? I was losing hope a few days ago, since it was almost a month already, then when Dumbledore told me and Iliana about the Tournament, I see it now,"

I chuckle at that, "Mhm, I heard from a little birdy that you managed to get Dumbles to talk to Headmaster Igor and Madame Maxime about Quidditch?"

She looks sheepish as she replies, "Well, since the younger years aren't allowed to join in the tournament and most of the 7th years too, why not host a Friendly Quidditch Match? But there is a side note, whoever is the Champion for each school, they aren't allowed to join in the Game even if they are players on the team, so it lessens the chance of them getting injured during the tournament."

I nod at her suggestion, "True,". I sigh as figure I should tell her what I plan to do, "Mora.."

"You're going to put your name in the Cup? I know you would." Now that surprised me.

She sighs befire moving herself closer to me, and I took the chance to place my hand over hers, "You're not gonna lecture me about it? Or anything against it?" I referred to her statement at the Great Hall earlier.

She shook her head, "Vik this is your choice. If you want to join in, you can, just be careful. The reason I told those facts at the Great Hall is because I know that there are younger years that would try getting their name in the Cup, no matter the consequences and warning that were given. You and the 7th years are given the chance to imrpove yourself on this tournament. Me and the younger years don't have the experience on advance dueling and others, unlike your year. If you are the chosen champion for Durmstrang then I'll glady help, guide and support you."

I let out a sigh of relief at the revelation. And look at her closer, now I see how we got even closer during all her speech.

Her peach colored lips, her blue-green colored sparkling eyes, her long red hair that isn't being tied by a tie. Her small cute freckles. Everything is perfect. Literal definition of perfection.

I tilt my head to the side a bit, and move closer which she caught into, and moved closer as well.

All I ever want now is to smash my lips on hers.

And I did.

Amora's POV

I open the big doors that leads to the Great Hall where Dumbledore, Madame Maxime, and Headmaster Igor is currently waiting for me.

With Thyella beside me, we both walk on the pathway, and towards the two Headmasters & Headmistress that is on the front of the Hall with the TriWizard Cup.

Dumbledore looks at me as well as the others when they heard me enter the Hall, "Ah! Thank you for coming here in such a short notice, Lady Weasley."

I nod my head as Dumbledore continues, "I'm sure you're confused on why I called you here, but as you know me, Madame Maxime and Headmaster Igor will be putting in our magical signitures and charm the Cup so that no other students belowe the age of 17 will be able to enter the Tournament.." He looks back the the other two, and they nodded for him to continue.

"We wanted to ask if you are willing to put your own charms and magical signiture... Just for more safety measures of course," He looks at me with a knowing look. Huh..

I look at the other two people and see them also look at me with a knowing look, but Igor also has a look that has my spine shivering.

I clear my throat and look back at Dumbledore, "What kind of spells and charms do I need to cast?"

He smiles in what looks like in relief as well as the other two, "Well, the kind of spells and charms that disables younger years most specifically the ages under 17 from putting in their names in the Cup, and maybe a small consequence that will backfire on them if they even try putting in their name in," At the end he has a mischievous look on his face.

I let out a small hum getting his idea, then moved towards the Cup.

I point my wand on it, as an idea comes into my mind, "A little makeover won't hurt,"

"O magicam tuam quicumque nomina sua huic calice imponat sub XVII seculo, des illis fabricatorem qui maiora facit"

(A/N: I'm not sure if the translation is right, because it is from Google, Latin "Oh thy magic whoever places their names on this cup under the age of 17 give them a makeover that makes them older")

A golden spark shoots from my wand and towards the Cup. As soon as it touches the Cup, it glowed bright Gold before it returns to blue.

Gasps of surprise and awe can be heard from behind me.

I think of another spell, one that Dumbles and others don't know about, Moody.

"Γράφω αυτό το Κύπελλο για να μην επιτρέψω στον Μούντι ή σε όποιον άλλον πρόκειται να τοποθετήσει το όνομα ενός μικρότερου μαθητή σε αυτό το Κύπελλο. Το δεύτερο που θα βάλουν το όνομα του μαθητή στο κύπελλο, ας γίνει γνωστή η ταυτότητά του."

(A/N: Now this one is in Greek, which I'm also not sure if the translation is right. But here is the translation in English, "I spell this Cup to not allow Moody or whoever is going to place a younger student's name on this Cup. The second they place the student's name on the cup, let their identities be known.")

Now a silver spark quickly shoots out of my wand and towards the Cup. The second it touches the Cup, it glowed bright silver, the color of the Cup is not a mixture of Blue and Grey.

I huff out a tired sigh as all the magic really exhausted me.

"My dear girl, where did you learn about the second one you casted?" Madame Maxime asks curiously. I turb backa round to look at them all looking at me with admiration and curiousity.

I let out a small smile, "I read Madame Maxime. The Hogwarts Library is really helpful for curiousity that need to be cured just like mine."

Dumbledore chuckles, "Lady Weasley is an excellent and powerful student."

"Too powerful," Headmaster Igor mutters under hsi breath. I heard that perfectly clear. I'm sure Dumbledore and Madame Maxime didn't considering the looks on their faces.

Suspicious

A/N:

Hey guys! You may have noticed that I haven't updated last Monday-Tueday on this book. But its because my younger sister got sick, so sick that she needed an immediate surgery. So I was really busy during those days. Now I'm back. Sorry for not updating. But thank you for waiting and not asking for the updates!