Mrs kim : Good!! We're going to meet them tommarow so wear beautiful clothes. Now go and sleep otherwise you will wake up late tomorrow !! (They nodded while smiling and also went to there respective room while blushing.)

*Time skip in the morning

Tae : Jimina i want to tell you something!!

Jimin Me too tae !!! Actually- (cut off).

Mrs Kim : You two are still chatting, come downstairs, they will be here soon! and i don't want drama there... (They both nodded while blushing thinking about jk and yoongi.)

*Time skip*

Mrs Kim : Tae sit properly like jimin! Your soon to be husband like

discipline, (Tae pout)

Jimin : Don't worry mom he'll fall for tae's beauty... Just mark

my word! (Tae hide his face while blushing.)

*Other side*

Suga : Mom just chill we already say yes... So just don't take stress!

JK : Yes mom we promise you that we'll do whatever you say or decide. (Mrs Jeon nodded while smiling.) Let's go we're already reached.

*Author POV*

The doorbell rings and Mrs. Kim goes to open the door to welcome all the guests. Everyone is sitting in the living room while talking. tae was not there. Jk and jimin just looking at each other while smiling. At the same time, jimin's eyes go to the boy who sitting next to jk.

Mrs Jeon : Where is tae Mrs Kim... I'm so excited to see my second son-in-law... (That time. At that time everyone stops talking and their eyes go towards the stairs, from where a beautiful boy is walking, his soft hairs are flying in the air, his body is defination of beauty.)

Mrs Kim : this my second son Kim taehyung.

Mrs Jeon : I can say that both my children are very lucky to have such beautiful husbands and I will be very lucky when my children will have little babies and they will be as beautiful as them.

Jk in mind : Is he taehyung? I must say suga hyung is very lucky to have such a beautiful man. He's so beautiful. But why my heart is beating so fast. (Tae sit there while blushing when he see yoongi was smiling at him.)

Mrs Kim : So Mrs jeon i have decided something! I have decided that today they will get engaged and .The wedding will done in a week. If u don't have problem- (all just wide their eyes.)

Mrs jeon : Why would i have any problem... Let's just do it... but where is rings!??

Mrs Kim : I already bought !! Tae and jimin take your seats with your husbands... (Tae gets up and went towards yoongi.) Jimin you sit next to yoongi And tae you sit next to Jungkook. (All are get shocked and start looking at each other but at that time they can't say anything and they get engaged. Jk get engaged with tae and jimin get engaged with yoongi)

*time skip in Next day *

*Author pov

Tae was crying. Just then jimin comes and puts his hand on his shoulder and pulls him back and he immediately hugs him.