Chapter 1

The beautiful sun shines out in the baby blue sky, being accompained by the trees and clouds taller than any other

A little bee flies around, it seemed to be searching for something as it roams through the bushes, ignoring the flowers and passerby creatures.

It goes straight inside of a small, open window of a flora-covered cabin, coming inside as it looks to it's surroundings.
It spots a sleeping form under the soft wool blankets of a bed, the form's breathing going up and down as they continue to sleep peacefully.

The small bee carefully lands on top of the being, looking at it with curiosity.
They had no mouth whatsoever, and had (s/c) with multiple pitch black spots all over their face.

It was so new for the bee, it has never seen such an amazing feature in a creature.
Slowly, the eyes of the child begun to open, revealing a very vibrant color of purple and (e/c) both separate in each eye.

They looked around for a bit, before blinking and getting up from their spot, as the small bee fled away to the window, deciding to leave them alone for now, until it got their job done.
Luckily for it, the ender didn't notice them at all, being too tired to process whatever had happened in the last 10 seconds.

They jump off their bed, making their way to the table as they quietly yawn and rub their eyes as an attempt to wake up their senses.
Grabbing one of the many apples in stock, the child bites onto the fruit, it's sweet juice flooding through their tongue.

Even if they didn't have a visible mouth, they could still eat and drink like a normal human.
Though, even if they weren't allergic to water like the endermen are, they still shouldn't overdose it, since it can give very painful consequences like a fever and other stuff.
After eating the fruit whole, they went to a pile of clothes scattered in a nearby desk.

Looking around for a bit, they finally found what they were searching for.

(You can choose any outfit really, the only difference is that you have an animal hood thingy that covers most of your head and torso, you can choose the animal of your liking :) )

After changing into their formal attire, the small child go to grab a basket and a small jukebox, along with three or four of their favourite music discs.
What are they doing, some might ask? Well, it seems that they are going on for some exploration, and maybe even collecting some stuff for themselves.

Whenever they go out, they always bring the jukebox to record and/or play some music, they do it because silence is very awkward and feels very lonely, so they like to put on background ambience.
It's boring when you're on the forest by yourself.

They put the jukebox inside of the basket, and then start heading out of the cabin.
But before doing so, they wave goodbye to...no one, really, but they like to feel like the cabin will miss them, so they always wave goodbye and hello whenever they come back.