Introduction

If you didn't read the summary; when the new school year starts, reki meets his seatmate for the remainder of the year, you. then with a school project on both of your hands, and spending almost every minute together, the fondness you share for each other begins to change to something different.

high school!au, strangers to friends to lovers, mutual pining, minimal angst, fluff, swearing, not following sk8 canon timeline, no langa (sorry)

My second series 👹 if you are a returner, yes, I did say the next one was going to be a langa one but! Me and langa are not clicking!!! I don't know what it is but I just couldn't do it. The first four chapters have already been written and I'm hoping to start the rest soon... so as always there is no upload schedule and I'll be posting randomly.

The playlist for this series is linked on my profile (hopefully) but you don't have to listen to it at all, I just like to make them :)

Langa is not part of this story as a main character, I may mention him a few times but just as a passing character (passing as in background) this goes for the rest of the crew as well, they'll be mentioned but not part of the storyline.

And then the STORYLINE. Is not part of the canon sk8 timeline. "S" IS in this story but not a setting. The only time "S" is mentioned is when Reki references it.

This is my first completely original series that isn't going off an already written plot, so I'm sorry in advance if it doesn't make sense 😭

But I hope you enjoy this story! And thank you for reading!