Chapter 23

Angel's Point of View:

It was 2am when we arrived in New York that's were Aless said we had lived before the accident. Once we had gotten inside Aless showed me where our room was, and ensured I didn't need anything left saying he would be back he had business to take care of. I had just layed on the bed for a few minutes waiting for sleep to come but it never did. I decide to explore. I had just made it down the hall when I saw these golden handle doors. I pushed them and it opened to show a ballroom. After walking around in the ballroom, I got a glimpse of dancing in this room with someone. I discovered there was a stereo in this room and a song came on it was called " Thinking out Loud". Once I heard it I had the sudden urge to dance, as I was starting to an arm caught be around the waist. I knew who it was by the butterflies I got.

"Bella your suppose to be sleep not dancing." He said in a very sexy husky tone.

Aless than took my hand and lead me to the middle of the ballroom and we began to dance. It was the best new memory I had yet, dancing the night away with Aless. I just hope one day I regain my memories so I won't feel like a stranger in what Aless called home.

Alessandro Point of View:

Once I had made sure Angel was tucked in bed, I left and headed down to the basement to deal with son of bitch who tried to kill her in that plane accident. Once I had reached the basement, I saw the bloody mess he was, he was missing all ten fingers and about six toes from his foot, he bullet holes in his leg that were still bleeding. After all this we had gotten no information, well now I'm gonna shatter his knees, If he would have given me the information I kindly asked for maybe I wouldn't think of killing him but to late. I thought as I brought the sledge hammer that one of the guys in the room brought down on both his knees, he immediately slummed forward dad because of all the pain and blood lose.

"Clean this shit up." I said washing my hands and leaving to get back to Bella. I walked in the room expecting Angel to be in bed sleep. But she wasn't there ,not in the bathroom or the closet. I rushed out the room about to send out a another search party until I heard music coming from the ballroom. I quietly approached the door and the song was Ed Sheeran Thinking out loud. I quietly walked in the room, and I wrapped my arm around angel waist when I seen her about to start dancing.

"Bella your suppose to be sleep not dancing." I said in a husky tone.

I then took her hand and lead her to the middle of the dance floor. We danced through whole night. This has been one of the best in a lifetime.I wished it could be like this all the time. Sadly it can't because I am who I am. But I will make sure nothing ever happens to Angel again even if that means I have to the hardest thing ever which is let her go I will. But I still would want to see my baby.

I could see it now Angel getting her memories back and trying to kill me for what I put her through. I knew what I was doing was wrong but she was the only person beside my mother who could get strange feelings to rise out of me. And I just had to have her. But instead of winning her over the right way, I kidnapped her made her lose her job no matter how much I hated it. I should've done right by her. But I will make damn sure I make up for it all now. Because......

..... I love her.

(A/N that was pretty deep for Aless he hardly ever shows his true feeling and thoughts. Will Angel ever get her memories back? Will Aless really let her leave it that's what she wants? Does Aless like children? We will just have to wait and find out. Please dont forget to comment and vote. )