002

It has been a little over ten months since the incident and of course Shouta still wasn't over your death, but he was trying to keep himself stable for the sake of his son. Speaking of Shinon, as he begun to grow he started looking more and more like a miniature version of you. Same eyes, skin and hair texture. Not to mention his beautifully long and thick eyelashes that also came from you.

The only thing Shouta could honestly say came from him was Shinon's nose and hair color.

Opening the door to Shinon's nursery room Shouta immediately spotted the little bundle of joy bouncing inside of his crib while holding onto it. The man raised a brow, smiling down at his son.

"Why, aren't you energized and ready to start the day." He said as he went to pick the child up. "But I have to say, I'm envious." Shouta kissed Shinon's chubby cheek causing the younger to squeal.

The long haired male sat his son back in the crib where Shinon fell on his butt, giggling after he did so. Shouta smiled and shook his head at his son. "What am I going to do with you?" He then stepped away stepped towards the dresser that held Shinon's things in it.

Shouta then pulled out a red hoodie and a pair of matching sweatpants also getting an extra pair of clothes , after taking that out he opened another drawer that was full of baby shoes lined up beside one another then took out a pair of red white and black Jordans, setting all of those things on top of the dresser, he opened another, but instead of pulling out clothes or shoes he pulled out a few diapers and a pack of wipes.

After putting the spare clothes and his necessaries inside of his baby bag- the older Aizawa changed Shinon's diaper and clothes, gathered up the things he needed and walked out of the house, making his way to Yuuei in his car.

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

"YOOO IS THAT MY FAVORITE NEPHEW SHINONNNN?!" A loud and obvious voice shouted once he spotted the two Aizawas. Shinon screamed in response, probably telling Mic he was his only nephew.

"Why are you so loud this early in the morning?" Shouta asked taking a sip of his apple juice. Instead of answering his question Mic asked one of his own.

"So, how you feel about having another set of students? The ones at the entrance exam were on a new level!" He leaned against the counter.

"It's just like any other year. I'm a hundred percent sure I'm just going to expel them all."

"You're so mean to these poor kids"

"I'm not mean, I'm just letting them see that the hero world isn't all fun and games."

"Psh, of course it isn't when you're around" Shouta sent his friend- and coworker a glare. "What~? I'm just saying the truth. Besides you should go a bit easier on them"

"No." And just in time the school bell rung, ending the conversation so Shouta wouldn't have to. "Welp, I have work to do, troublesome teens to expel." With that the father walked away with his son and towards recovery girl's office to drop off her favorite grand child figure.

"Okay- out out! You're wasting the time I could be spending with Shinon!" The elderly girl boss pushed the father of the child towards the door

"Damn, can I get a hello first?"

"No."

"I barely got to smell the rubbing alcohol before you started kicking me out"

"Don't care." Chiyo shoved him not so gently out of the office, her whole mood shifting to coo at the baby "Hello my little Shinon~" Her flowery aura alone made the baby boy giggle and babble.

Of course Chiyo had blood related grandchildren and great grandchildren of her own but they were all grown and weren't cute anymore, just spoiled teenage brats and adults who don't listen nor behave and were disrespectful to the damn bone. Always causing trouble for their poor old grandmother.

Besides that, a reason the girl boss seen Shin as a grandson is because she seen you as a daughter. You always brought her so much joy and happiness, the kind she hasn't felt since her biological children were very young. You spent time with her most of the time during your lunch break, you never really got into that much trouble and you just treated her with so much love and affection.

After you passed at such a young age she felt as if a large piece of her heart went missing- the piece that Shinon now replaced. But there was still a tiny hole somewhere that could only be filled by you and you alone.

Setting the child on one of the beds, Recovery girl walked over to the freezer and took out a homemade fruit ice pop for Shinon who was giggling and squealing for some reason, but she didn't mind.

When she turned back to face the baby a soft plop could be heard. Looking down at where the sound came from her eyebrows furrowed. On the floor was a origami butterfly. It confused her because she didn't have a single origami piece in her office and it wasn't there before.

A chill suddenly crawled up her spine as she watched Shinon clap his hands and babble. She shook her head slightly before giving the ice pop to Shinon, picking up the butterfly soon after then placing it on her desk.

'I really must be getting old'

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───