hanbin could tell she was excited and it made him happy to see. miyeong didn't really open up to the group in the first few weeks of talking to them. but, after about a month or two she slowly came out of her shell.

the boy smiled gratefully and made his way to his boyfriend. miyeong watched them interact and slightly got jealous. she has never had a boyfriend, so she didn't know how it felt to be loved. she wished that one day someone looked at her like how hao and hanbin look at each other.

she was pulled out of her thoughts by the doorbell ringing again, and again, and again. "MIYEONG LET ME INNNN" she immediately knew who it was because of how loud he was being. "NO I THINK YOU CAN STAY OUT THERE FOR A WHILE" she shouted back through the door.

the boy began banging on the door whilst aggressively turning the doorknob. "AHHHHH!!!!" he screamed. miyeong quietly unlocked the door and stepped away. gunwook came up behind her, "what is he doing??" the girl started to giggle. "just watch just watch"

the door flung open as a boy flew in and fell on the floor. "oww" he whined. "hi junhyeon!!" miyeong smiled mischievously. gunwook was in the background laughing his ass off. "shut up bitch" junhyeon muttered as he got up and fixed his dinosaur costume.

he didn't even look at her as he shuffled to the kitchen.

after junhyeon, miyeong just left the door propped open so people could come and go as they please. throughout the hour, miyeong saw her friends dressed in ridiculous outfits. taerae was dressed as yoshi, yujin as iron man, matthew as captain america, jiwoong as a vampire, ricky as a jedi and many more.

miyeong was currently consoling a crying hao. "he only went to the bathroom!!" "HE LEFT ME!!!" hao sobbed, rubbing his head on her shoulder.

in that moment, she truly thought he was like a cat. hanbin slowly came around the corner and sighed. "how is he already drunk???" even though hanbin said that, he was found drunk not even fifteen minutes later.

haerin and gyuvin were probably in the guest room making out as they always are. ricky was falling asleep on the couch next to a sober taerae. jiwoong was in the bathroom throwing up with matthew patting his back. yujin went home seeing as he had school the next day.

miyeong was getting drunk. haruto and woongki challenged her to a game of truth or drink and they were honestly just trying to get her drunk. they had a plan of getting her and gunwook to make a move tonight. they made sure to ask questions they knew she wouldn't answer.

"do you have a crush on anyone?" woongki blinked 'innocently'. haruto smirked at this, everyone knew she did. miyeong sighed, already bringing her shot glass up to her lips. she downed the beer in one go and grimaced.

"this tastes like shit!" she exclaimed. she said that after every single shot. "that's the point!!" haruto retaliated, making her take another.

by this point she was wasted. and so was gunwook. he was giggling at junseo's anime impressions. they were honestly so bad but both were too drunk to care.

ricky slowly guided both miyeong and gunwook to miyeong's room because he knew they were going to get reckless soon.

it's a known fact that both of them get very clumsy and accident prone when drunk. the last time miyeong drank, she almost fell down a flight of stairs because she was laughing too hard.