10: Food

"Wait, what?! Pizza?!" Jamie exclaimed.

[Name] grinned hearing it. "As long as there aren't any pineapples," Marisa commented.

She explained in a summary that it wasn't right for even the slightest bit of pineapple to be on pizza. It's what her family would think. And she's thought of said idea since she was a little girl. Chun-Li nodded and began to order. "Yes, can we have 3 cheese pizzas, 3 pepperoni pizzas, 2 sausage pizzas, and 1 margarita pizza? ... No pineapples. My friend doesn't like that. ... Oh, also, some drinks?"

"Mi wi ave sum rum!" Dee Jay called.

"Coconut milk!" [Name] added, bouncing on her feet.

"MANGO BOBA WITH THE TAPIOCA PEARLS!!" Jamie screamed, throwing his Pikachu plush at Luke.

"Jeez dude, chill out on the boba... I'll have a medium Orange Fanta," Luke said, catching the plush and throwing it back.

The plush hit Jamie's face, causing him to stumble back, sitting in a shrimp-like stature on the couch. Both glared at each other. "Red wine for me!" Marisa added.

"A large Coca-Cola!" Kimberly called.

"A cognac, if you please," Manon simply put.

"¡Agua fresca con borde de chamoy!" Lily exclaimed, running around with her eagle plush.

Ryu and Ken had ordered some green tea and Chun-Li ordered two extra cups of Sprite for her and Li Fen. When Chun-Li finished ordering, she set the phone down. "It'll take them about 40 minutes. So, what shall we do while they're at it?" she asked.

Luke snickered and pulled out Mario Kart Wii and a Wii set from his backpack. "I got this. Who wants to play?" he questioned.

Almost immediately, Jamie and [Name] tackled him to the floor, getting the player 2 and 3 controllers. Kimberly was quick to grab the fourth one as Luke slowly sat up, holding player 1. He sighed and plugged everything in, turning the game on. "First of all, when the hell did this dumbass pack an entire Wii setup?!" Ken exclaimed.

"It was in my room, and so I took it and packed it up. Ayo, Chun-Li. Do you mind if I use the Wi-Fi here?" Luke added.

"Yes, just remember to unplug when you're done."

Another reminder. Luke groaned and slumped in his seat. "Yes, ma'am."

The others snickered and giggled at the response. "So, who's playing as who?" Li Fen asked, sitting on the kitchen counter.

"I'll play Princess Peach. She's a queen and we know it," [Name] replied.

"Donkey Kong. Heavier characters mean better performance and more speed," Jamie said.

"I call being Mario. He's a classic character to play," Luke added.

Jamie sneered behind his hand. "Damn, you're a basic bitch."

"Says the one who blasts Kahoot music at like 3 in the morning," Luke grumbled.

The raven-haired male arched a playful brow, sticking his tongue out. Sure, it was a bop. He didn't mind if Luke had to yell at him to turn the music off. He'd only turn it louder. "Can't forget my good-ol' Dula Peep playlist."

Everyone looked at him, quieting down. Even Luke turned the music to the game to 1%. "Uh... Jamie... You mean Dua Lipa?" [Name] asked. 

Kimberly bit back a laugh as Jamie nodded. Back to the game they went as everyone laughed. "Then I'll choose Daisy to partner up with [Name]," Kimberly concluded.

Luke arched a brow, asking if they were picking teams. The college student shook her head as they started their game, choosing their karts. Kimberly chose a Standard Bike B. Luke went for the Standard Kart B while [Name] chose the Honeycoupe and Jamie went with the Sugarscoot. Now they were beginning with the Mushroom Cup. Lily got another bag of popcorn from the microwave and she sat down beside Manon, putting some extra melted butter on the food. Chun-Li sat beside Ryu and Ken, crossing her legs. "This'll be interesting," Ken said.