•They are Together•

Start from the beginning

Aryan Pov

Today was my birthday, and guess what, I got 1000 messages from fans wishing me my birthday, and lastly my mom who wished me too, but guess what?

SHE FREAKING TOLD ME THAT SHE SET UP ANOTHER FREAKING DATE!!!

"ma, you know right, I don't like to go on dates anymore," I whined, "Aah, Aryan go to this date, I've seen the girl, she's super pretty and is very good," My mom said as I sighed.

"But You know right, that I don't want to go on dates anymore, mom please understand," I said back, "You too understand me, it's been years since you heard from imlie, now why wait for her? move on already," She said.

"Still I DON'T WANNA GO ON A DATE THAT TOO ON MY BIRTHDAY," I said while standing up and was about to go when she said....

"Okay Fine," She said as I delighted.

"See my dead face instead," She added as my smile dropped, Oh God, her drama started again.

"Mom, you're clearly forcing me to go on a date with some random girl, I don't wanna do it," I whined.

"Go away, you can't be my son, who doesn't even listen to his mother," She said and went to the kitchen, Gosh she's angry.

I sat on the couch, and thought for a while, should I go?

AAAH, I don't want to...

Ok fine let's go, it's just one date, not like I'll fall for her tho, just to move on from imlie, or for my ma's happiness.

Aryan's Pov

Here I'm standing in front of that stupid place where my mom set a date for me with a RANDOM GIRL when she clearly knows that I LOVE IMLIE.

Anyway, guess I have to move on, *sighs* I started to walk inside wearing the tuxedo which my mom said me to wear for this special occasion, wait is this any kind of marriage proposal?

No, I don't wanna marry this early, okay I know I'm 29, but still, I wanna marry someone I love..

AAH, I guess I'm overthinking, but if it turns out to be a marriage proposal then I'll just ditch her, yes aryan.

Anyway I went inside the restaurant, I had to go to the rooftop, cuz my mom booked our table there, I took the lift and went up to the rooftop.

I reached the rooftop, to see our table neatly or should I say arranged in a very romantic way, my mom is crazy now.

I soon saw a girl facing her back to me, but she wore a red velvet clothed frock with a black belt hugging her waist, and her hair was tied in a messy bun and she wore red heels. Damn her back was beautiful, wait- what did I say?

"Ahem" I cleared my throat as that girl still did not look at me, "Hey, I'm Aryan, my mom actually arranged a date with someone, I don't know what her name is? Is it you miss?" I asked, I honestly didn't know her name, cuz I actually forgot to ask that, hehe.

That girl still did not respond, is she deaf, I went up to her back still facing me, "Excuse me miss, are you the one with whom I have a date?" I asked her while tapping her shoulders as she cleared her throat and chuckled.

"Yeah," She said, finally she spoke-wait her voice sounds so similar.

She turned towards me and my eyes widened seeing her, there she was imlie

"Hello aru," She smiled brightly as I was still shocked by this situation, was she really here?

I thought she would never come back? is this not a dream? is this really happening?