"Oh my! Are you okay?!"

Start from the beginning

Hollyberry: Pitaya Dragon Cookie, you stop that, right this instant!

Pitaya Dragon Cookie stopped, still angry with Timekeeper Cookie.

Pitaya: Sssshe hit me!

Timekeeper: Improper portal coordinating on my part...

Hollyberry: What?

White Lily: You never have the proper coordinates...

Timekeeper: Don't you need to recover... and quit scrutinizing me...

Pitaya: Tch, Cookiessss and their usssselesssss behavior.

Timekeeper: I read your documents...you get nerfed a week after you come out...

Pitaya: You ssssspinelnessssss combination of crumbssssss!

Hollyberry: Forgive her, and move on!

Pitaya: But ssssshe landed on me!

Wildberry: Stuff and Cookies land on me often, and I can forgive and forget.

Pitaya: Becausssse you are a cookie!

Wildberry: What's that supposed to mean?

Pitaya: Exactly what it meanssss!

White Lily Cookie watched the quarrel happen, the flowers in the ground were growing into her torso, fixing the hole in her body. Her nerves were all awakened by then, and she was able to feel more. She got herself standing, and went over to them to see it better.

Wildberry: Calm it, lizard.

Pitaya Dragon Cookie bashed Wildberry Cookie against a tree with their sword.

White Lily: Can you stop fighting? You'll break a tree.

Hollyberry: Ah, you're okay now!

White Lily: Slightly, but emotionally, I'm still hurt from what I was told by Dark Cacao Cookie, and then by the things I know of.

Hollyberry: What do you mean?

White Lily: Don't fret on it, it's just a small thing I want to forget.

Timekeeper: I can help you forget  all of it once I go through your timeline files.

White Lily: Stay out of my files if  that is true.

Timekeeper: Well, I know most of what your files have already, so I won't have to.

White Lily: Well, on a different note, what were you doing Hollyberry Cookie?

Hollyberry: Traveling to see what is causing Pitaya Dragon Cookie to not have their full strength.

Pitaya: Thisssss annoyssss me. I hate having to work with this pinkie.

Hollyberry: And you are a faerie.

Pitaya: You leave that inssssult for that pathetic frog of a dragon!

Wildberry: We should quit bickering, we might just get to Dragon City faster.

Timekeeper: That's where you're going? I can take you there!

Hollyberry: Really? Please, lead the way then!

White Lily: She's not going to lead us-

Timekeeper Cookie cut open a rift that pulled them into Dragon City. Pitaya Dragon Cookie landed safely, along with Wildberry Cookie. Hollyberry Cookie landed on her shield, but for White Lily Cookie, she landed on rough terrain, scratching her, and piercing into her dough. Timekeeper Cookie was able to last safely.